What's new

Sub Ohm Vandy Vape’s KYLIN MINI II (Another Review – Sort of)

I'm using 80/20 at the moment, wouldn't expect it to be that much different though, I will give it a go with 70vg next time I re-wick, I have found that the wick tails need hardly any thinning with the short wick.
Hi @Gitchy, I've re-wicked and juiced up with 65/35, my wicking is still short of the bottom of the juice well, but only just. Still not getting any flooding, so it's definitely not down to juice consistency. The only other thing I can think of, clutching at straws, is when I juice the wick tails to fit into the channels, I do tend to bed them in well into the back of the channel to ensure an even spread out to each side. The only way I can see that it can flood is allowing the juice to flow up and over into the coil space.

Hi @Gitchy, I've re-wicked and juiced up with 65/35, my wicking is still short of the bottom of the juice well, but only just. Still not getting any flooding, so it's definitely not down to juice consistency. The only other thing I can think of, clutching at straws, is when I juice the wick tails to fit into the channels, I do tend to bed them in well into the back of the channel to ensure an even spread out to each side. The only way I can see that it can flood is allowing the juice to flow up and over into the coil space.

Thanks for checking. I tried your wicking method again and got nothing but gurgling. It's weird how it works well for you but not for me. I do always spread the wick out as well.

I'm happy with just having mine touch the bottom. It works and I still get great flavour. Will still muck around with it as well though.

The only thing I can think of is that I tend to run the wattage at the lower end of the coil's capabilities so might not be burning the juice off enough when wicked your way.

The only thing I can think of is that I tend to run the wattage at the lower end of the coil's capabilities so might not be burning the juice off enough when wicked your way.
Maybe, will give it a go. See you got yourself the Destiny, another cracker.

Back
Top Bottom