What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub Ohm THE BLOTTO V1.5 TESTER EVENT, “THE RESULTS”

Hi @Silverback01 I've had moisture under the tank and haven't managed to cure that..
No more juice out of air holes after filling though. since I started really stuffing the juice ports and leaving it long enough to dangle below the deck and fluff it underneath too.
This helps stop the pressure flooding the deck when screwing the top back on. Too little wick and the deck floods. Don't think the airflow ring is removable.. Or is it.? .
The soggy bottom is just what's passed through the seals on the airflow ring..or as Andy mentions probably condensation. I can live with that

Last edited:
Hi @Silverback01 I've had moisture under the tank and haven't managed to cure that..
No more juice out of air holes after filling though. since I started really stuffing the juice ports and leaving it long enough to dangle below the deck and fluff it underneath too.
This helps stop the pressure flooding the deck when screwing the top back on. Too little wick and the deck floods. Don't think the airflow ring is removable.. Or is it.? .
The soggy bottom is just what's passed through the seals on the airflow ring.. I can live with that
Not sure about the afc being removable tbh not stripped the deck that far.

Also going out on a limb , for me a certain amount of condensation is expected due to the design of the deck and with bottom afc . I’m not say a constant wipe but I would expect to see spotting in certain situations like environment, how you take a draw, type of juice etc

I'm used to condensation - but this was was starting to pool and then drip down between the battery doors - photo of wick length to follow - mines not quote as long as the photo of @hack400

20220309_140840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom