What's new

Sub Ohm Review - Dovpo Blotto RTA - ITS A CRACKER!

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
OMG PROBABLY THE DUAL COIL RTA OF 2019.

Dovpo’s Blotto RTA is a cooperation piece with Vaping Bogan. While usable as a single or dual coil RTA, the Blotto RTA has unique characteristics in both styling and airflow design. Instantly recognisable with it beer bottle top styling, could the Dovpo Blotto RTA be the best RTA of the year ? Is the 242˚ airflow too much, reducing flavour ? Let’s delve into this review and find out by clicking on the image below.

OMG PROBABLY THE DUAL COIL RTA OF 2019.

Dovpo’s Blotto RTA is a cooperation piece with Vaping Bogan. While usable as a single or dual coil RTA, the Blotto RTA has unique characteristics in both styling and airflow design. Instantly recognisable with it beer bottle top styling, could the Dovpo Blotto RTA be the best RTA of the year ? Is the 242˚ airflow too much, reducing flavour ? Let’s delve into this review and find out by clicking on the image below.

Good one mate. :thumbup:
:18: Blotto here is a person who is so drunk and wasted you are a total laying out cold on the ground unconscious useless write off! Funny to hear something called that from where I am. :18:

Good one mate. :thumbup:
:18: Blotto here is a person who is so drunk and wasted you are a total laying out cold on the ground unconscious useless write off! Funny to hear something called that from where I am. :18:

same meaning here all though it can mean just very very drunk

I’m well impressed with the Blotto, there’s nothing to dislike about it IMO, the flavour, build quality and the HUGE glasses you get with it are spot on, I have my eye on getting another one.

cant believe i nearly missed this one only just seen it great review and a great RTA love my one thanks for posting

The blotto is ok, but needs more air flow. The rta of the year has to be the vaperz cloud trilogy. Is pisses on the blotto.

Back
Top Bottom