What's new

Sub Ohm Pugsley's Girthy Review of The Steam Crave Titan PWM Mod V1.5 & Aromamizer Ragnar RDTA

Yeeeah maybe, I've already got the titan, it's probably my least favourite SC tank to be honest, but then again in full squonk mode it could be a winner I guess, not with mesh though, mesh just doesn't do it for me, who knows lol....Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, very much appreciate :2thumbsup:
Can’t hurt to give mesh another try!

Although the battery connections on the Titan 1.5 battery door have been redesigned it is still very much like the v1, the v1 killed my batteries by denting the negative pole (see pic) and crushing the positive flat top, over a period of six months. The v1 door is crap, I'm not convinced the v1.5 wouldn't be the same. That v1.5 fire button, some metally flowery thing, yes you can probably spin it easier than the v1 button, in my case my thumb would always slip off the v1 switch, I'd spend ages spinning the damn thing. To me the v1.5 switch would catch on my woolly fingerless mittens, it's one of the most perverted things I've ever seen, (well almost)! The v1 is a great mod, despite it's door issues, superb with the Ragnar and Titan tank on it. Would I buy the v1.5? Yes, if I didn't already own a v1, which I believe are now very hard to come by.

bats.jpg bats1.jpg

I prefer the Titan tank over the Ragnar, the Ragnar has weird airflow, seems almost stunted, with the mesh deck. I tried the postless deck with various coils, couldn't get much flavour. The Titan tank with the dual series mesh deck is awesome, flavour all over the place, most excellent. The Ragnar is a very good tank, but it's not an excellent tank, even so, perhaps I should get it back in rotation and have a play.

I cant fault the quality of SC atties, plus all the extras and stuff, and the add on's that can be purchased as well. I'm not sure about them making mods though, either that or they rush the mods out to soon, maybe it's the QC or something, The Titan v1 has quite a few quirks and oddities, but when it's in a good mood, it's effing ace - unrivaled battery life and performance. People have also had some quite big issues with the Hadron as well, more so than with the Titan mod.

Thank you for the review @Steampugs , funny and in depth as usual, always a great read, cheers:)

Although the battery connections on the Titan 1.5 battery door have been redesigned it is still very much like the v1, the v1 killed my batteries by denting the negative pole (see pic) and crushing the positive flat top, over a period of six months. The v1 door is crap, I'm not convinced the v1.5 wouldn't be the same. That v1.5 fire button, some metally flowery thing, yes you can probably spin it easier than the v1 button, in my case my thumb would always slip off the v1 switch, I'd spend ages spinning the damn thing. To me the v1.5 switch would catch on my woolly fingerless mittens, it's one of the most perverted things I've ever seen, (well almost)! The v1 is a great mod, despite it's door issues, superb with the Ragnar and Titan tank on it. Would I buy the v1.5? Yes, if I didn't already own a v1, which I believe are now very hard to come by.

View attachment 231474 View attachment 231475

I prefer the Titan tank over the Ragnar, the Ragnar has weird airflow, seems almost stunted, with the mesh deck. I tried the postless deck with various coils, couldn't get much flavour. The Titan tank with the dual series mesh deck is awesome, flavour all over the place, most excellent. The Ragnar is a very good tank, but it's not an excellent tank, even so, perhaps I should get it back in rotation and have a play.

I cant fault the quality of SC atties, plus all the extras and stuff, and the add on's that can be purchased as well. I'm not sure about them making mods though, either that or they rush the mods out to soon, maybe it's the QC or something, The Titan v1 has quite a few quirks and oddities, but when it's in a good mood, it's effing ace - unrivaled battery life and performance. People have also had some quite big issues with the Hadron as well, more so than with the Titan mod.

Thank you for the review @Steampugs , funny and in depth as usual, always a great read, cheers:)
And thank you for your mini review within a review lol, glad you liked it man, thanks for taking the time to read an comment, much appreciated:2thumbsup:

And thank you for your mini review within a review lol, glad you liked it man, thanks for taking the time to read an comment, much appreciated:2thumbsup:

I did notice! It's just I know the Titan v1 mod inside out, I've been using it almost daily, since I bought it in the summer of 2018.

Entertaining and informative, great stuff. Not the mod or atty for me being a relatively sedate Supreme/G Class vaper ... I also think cleaning the condensate off the windows should not be a daily necessity ;) once a week will do me.

Entertaining and informative, great stuff. Not the mod or atty for me being a relatively sedate Supreme/G Class vaper ... I also think cleaning the condensate off the windows should not be a daily necessity ;) once a week will do me.
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment man, much appreciated :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom