What's new

Sub Ohm Pugsley finally satisfies his craving with the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA

tumblr_inline_mqecfsbCvV1qz4rgp540.gif
10.gif
200b+t.gif

Nice review. I've just recently got one of these and you're fucking spot on with your review. It's quite simply the best rta I've had and now I have to go and buy the supreme v3 because, well because I do.

Nice review. I've just recently got one of these and you're fucking spot on with your review. It's quite simply the best rta I've had and now I have to go and buy the supreme v3 because, well because I do.
haha :2thumbsup:....Like session drummer quite rightly stated, you can never have too many ;) glad you approved of the review @Gitchy, thank you for the comment :2thumbsup:

First time I've seen and read one of your reviews ... easily the best, most informed and most entertaining review I've ever read. As a bonus it's a review of a product I really enjoy and a company that I'm really invested in.

Like you, I'm no fan of mesh but I just love the Plus v2 in single coil mode, using the chimney reducers. Have to say though, that I'm a bigger fan of another RTA ... the Supreme v3, again as a single coil set up. I hope to god that you get your hands on one soon, @Steampugs

First time I've seen and read one of your reviews ... easily the best, most informed and most entertaining review I've ever read. As a bonus it's a review of a product I really enjoy and a company that I'm really invested in.

Like you, I'm no fan of mesh but I just love the Plus v2 in single coil mode, using the chimney reducers. Have to say though, that I'm a bigger fan of another RTA ... the Supreme v3, again as a single coil set up. I hope to god that you get your hands on one soon, @Steampugs
Well, if this was your first time I'm incredibly happy you liked it man ;) thank you for your kind words, it's very appreciated (pssst....I have the V3 on the way ;) )

My daily drivers for 2020 and beyond ...
plus and supremes.jpg

Well, if this was your first time I'm incredibly happy you liked it man ;) thank you for your kind words, it's very appreciated (pssst....I have the V3 on the way ;) )
Rather suspect that you're going to love the Sv3

Back
Top Bottom