What's new

Sub Ohm Hellvape X Mike Vapes - Rebirth RTA - Black

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Mikey has born again…the hellfire…

I’ve for a while now i have been trying to get hold of this tank and get reviewing this one as it’s the RTA I’ve been most interested in since the Manta. This RTA business is booming and the Hellvape scene is huge at the moment and always have been bringing in the awesomeness of RDAs and RTAs…so let’s have a look…

resize_DSC_0175.JPG
resize_DSC_0176.JPG

Out the Box

The Rebirth RTA comes in loads of different 8 colours. Black, Full Black, Purple, Gold, Rainbow, Blue, Gunmetal and Silver. The price is $35USD, which is about £28GBP.

The tank has a TPD 2ml glass along with a 5ml bubble. There are loads of spare O-Rings but no coils with this so id recommend you get making or you get buying. They have a nifty little coil cutting toil which is a plastic/resin. A spare driptip and the tools to accompany the extras.

The size is 25mm which seems kind of dinky for a 25mm tank…

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0177.JPG

The Build

Would I say this is an Innovation not totally…the build quality as usual from Hellvape is just perfect, it’s thought of and is in my eyes a stunner the top cap has quarter turn and once worked a couple of times it is as smooth as…It’s solid as a rock. You can easily disassemble the tank with no issues and it’s so easy to change the coil. However, it isn’t the best to build on took me a while to get it reading correctly and to the required I wanted. Very fiddly with the dual coils, so much easier with the single coil but I wanted a challenge.

The tank size is nice and site lovely on top of the new Minkin its size is 25mm…

So, I’ve tried the tank in numerous stages see below;

60w - Great flavour amazing and sweet spots are spot on

65w - Nice and warm with the sweetness of ooooo

70w - Its perfect warmth be sure to make sure you don’t over chain vape, but still it’s great

75w - cannot be chain vaped as such but still works great

When priming the cotton it took about 2minutes before the flavour was correct to the bottle name, however, you might say what is correct. Something which I have found on Mesh coils is that it don’t too long to start vaping however, its even quicker with this RTA honest it sucks that juice right outta there.

The airflow is great and I’m really happy with the how it mixes well with the flavour. The airflow when fully open isn’t too much. I used my usual 70% VG 3mg most of the time and try to restrict the sugar but when you love something it has to be done! No issues on this tank at all for flavour and burning.

resize_DSC_0178.JPG
resize_DSC_0179.JPG
resize_DSC_0181.JPG
resize_DSC_0182.JPG
resize_DSC_0183.JPG
resize_DSC_0184.JPG

Pros

· Huge 5ml e-liquid capacity

· Solid inside and out…

· Lovely finish

· Amazing flavour

· Filling is easy

· Good cloud production

· Smooth airflow

· Excellent build quality

· Easy to wick…once first done

· Two 810 drip tips included

· ¼ turn top cap

Cons

· Liquid just goes…it loves it

· Hard to build on

resize_DSC_0185.JPG

Conclude

I’m a huge fan of Hellvape and I think it’s awesome that a lady owns the company and all her efforts are paying off…'Power to the Women' I know she has her designers who help Influence her decisions which we all need the help but credit to all the hard work….and Mike Vapes well done yet again you seem to smash it out all the time…

I’m currently using this tank and have been on and off and I still seem to be going back to it due the quality of flavour and the cloud is a dream. It really is so smooth and I must say it’s a dream flavour chaser to all aspects vaping. Also so far this isn’t exaggerating I have had at least 2 weeks usage! this RTA is in my top 5 of RTAs at the minute…

Now would I buy it? 100% would it’s amazing and the alternate to anyone who has RDAs and prefers them I’m sure you will like the production this has to offer and also being the first kit which offers single or dual configuration, maybe a triple coil, not too sure though… Go out buy it and enjoy every bit about it…

resize_DSC_0180.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – AsMODus Minikin V3 - Matte Black
Tank – Hellvape - Rebirth RTA – Black
E-liquid – Dinnerlady – Fruits – Melon Twist - 70/30 3mg
Coils – Hellvape – 0.13ohm Dual Triple Fused Claptons – 65-75w
Batteries – Golisi - 30r 18650

See website for deals authentic-hellvape-rebirth-rta-5ml-25mm-black-p-14410.html

Cheers for the review mate looks like it’s a good one to put on the never ending shopping list.

Great review mate ive just got the Rebirth RDA the other day just waiting for a new mod to come to match it with but i do like the sound of the RTA so might have to add that one to my wish list..........

Nice review man. I’ve had one a few days and I really like it so far. 80w with a couple of smuts aliens and the flavour is great and a brilliant saturated vape.i don’t have a problem chain vaping either,wicks like a champ, and no leaking. Have the Rebirth RDA too, but haven’t tried it yet.

Nice review man. I’ve had one a few days and I really like it so far. 80w with a couple of smuts aliens and the flavour is great and a brilliant saturated vape.i don’t have a problem chain vaping either,wicks like a champ, and no leaking. Have the Rebirth RDA too, but haven’t tried it yet.

Same here. I'm using mine at 100w and can hit it non stop without a threat of a dry hit. Had some leaking problems when filling on my first build but easily fixed with a bit more cotton on my second.

Back
Top Bottom