What's new

MTL Hellvape VERTEX MTL RTA - Simply Superb

Intake MTL?
When i first started with rta's it was more important, but i think i am good enuff with wicking now i dont flood decks by accident.

Now i see the least moving parts as more important, especially after using the sc supreme v3.

Side airflow on the coil cuts down on spitback, but so does a long chimney. Unfortunately good mtl tanks with more than 2ml and no bubble glass r not so common

Edit- ive asked b4 but never got qn answer, how tight is the draw on the dvarw? I like at least a 2 to 2.5 air flow pin, similar to the draw of the ether rba fully open on the abyss

Have the original, hate it.

But but but... long chimney, 24mm, top airflow....

ive asked b4 but never got qn answer, how tight is the draw on the dvarw? I like at least a 2 to 2.5 air flow pin, similar to the draw of the ether rba fully open on the abyss

No idea mate, never used a dvarw.

FWIW I've always got rid of spitback by making sure there are no spaces in the coil, and by making sure that the wick is reasonably tight with no gaps between the cotton and the coil.

But but but... long chimney, 24mm, top airflow....

No idea mate, never used a dvarw.

FWIW I've always got rid of spitback by making sure there are no spaces in the coil, and by making sure that the wick is reasonably tight with no gaps between the cotton and the coil.
As we all know, easier said than done. Side airflow is more forgiving is all. I like the coil setup for these tho, with the posts on one side. I can just put my prewrapped coils in with my shoestring cotton, no muss no fuss, n get on with my day

Back
Top Bottom