What's new

MTL Hellvape - MD RTA - Black and Gold

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Hell to the M to the D…MD!!

Hellvape has managed to secure their place In the vaping world and showing good signs of anything which is possible. They work closely with vapers and show how they are committed to providing the overall quality. What I like Is Innovation and It Is Important that we keep this going…

resize_DSC_0029.JPG
resize_DSC_0030.JPG

Out the Box

The MD comes in 6 different colours, Black, Black and Gold, Blue and Gold, Black and Purple, Gunmetal and SS. The price is $3USD, which is about £25GBP.

The tank has a standard 2ml and 4ml glass bubble. Which conforms to TP standards. Airflow disks which can be easily changed and to alter these you use a screwdriver to alter the airflow from 3 holes to honeycomb right to cyclops.

There are loads of spare O-Rings and a 1.2 spare coil, which is a good option for the smaller builds at a lower wattage.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0031.JPG

The Build

It’s the first MTL RTA I have tried to date and I must say it works very well and is convenient for anyone who wants a decent MTL RTA. It works a treat. You can easily disassemble the tank with no issues however, it is slightly fiddly to change the coil. However, it isn’t the best to build on took me a while to get it reading correctly and to what I wanted. I like how this works and it was a decent overall build of an RTA. I would highly recommend having at least a 1mm gap between each wrap so that it can easily soak up the liquid.

The tank size is nice and sits lovely on top of the Minkin its size is 24mm…which suits it very well

So, I’ve tried the tank in numerous stages see below, using the fused Clapton coil;

20w – a good wattage to have but the cloud is restricted

25w – Nicely does it I think this is the perfect spot

28w - It works well but I think it will burn after a few hard vapes

32w - cannot be chain vaped as such but still works great it takes a while to draw the juice through even at 50/50

When priming the cotton, it took about 10minutes before the flavour was correct to the bottle name, however, you might say what is correct. I thought it was very hard to get a decent cloud and an overall flavour profile. The coil warmed through nicely and the airflow is great for MTL.

With the airflow I used the cyclops style so that I could get a decent flavour and cloud. This is the best option on the fused Clapton coil. s great and I’m really happy with the how it mixes well with the flavour. The airflow when fully open is just right.

resize_DSC_0032.JPG
resize_DSC_0035.JPG
resize_DSC_0037.JPG
resize_DSC_0038.JPG
resize_DSC_0039.JPG
resize_DSC_0040.JPG

Pros

· Huge 5ml e-liquid capacity

· Lovely finish

· good flavour

· Child Lock

· good airflow designs

· Smooth airflow

· Excellent build quality

· Small tank

Cons

· has to be a perfect build (separation of coil)

· hard to build, very fiddly

resize_DSC_0034.JPG

Conclude

I’m a huge fan of Hellvape and have been for some time they have bought out my best RDA to date and its nice to see them trying to enter into every vaper’s options. MTL isn’t my go-to choice however, this is a good option and id highly put it in a must-have for anyone who is directed to MTL over DTL. I’ve used this tank for over 3 weeks on and off not my best but certainly lasts much longer than a daily pod.

Now would I buy it? If I was a hard MTL vaper then yes but overall I’m not sure I’m Impressed it is good and works well for anyone who Is Interested

resize_DSC_0041.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – asMODus Minikin V2 - Purple

Tank – Hellvape - MD RTA – Black & Gold

E-liquid – Concentrate Warehouse - Core Liquids - Spearmint- 50/50

Coils – Hellvape – 0.7ohm Fused Claptons

Batteries – Golisi - 30r 18650

Thank you to Cara from Hellvape for the products to review

Back
Top Bottom