What's new

Sub Ohm Hellvape Destiny RTA - SS

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Hell Is all In the Destiny of Vape

Hellvape has managed RDAs well, their RTAs have been great and always bought some sort of Innovation to the wider market and covering all vapers needs now we have this little beauty, which brings flavour, cloud and a beautiful design. I love It when designers get Involved with manufacturers It is always Interesting! Alex Vapes Is the designer here!

resize_DSC_0768.JPG
resize_DSC_0769.JPG

Out the Box

The Destiny comes in two different colours, Black and Stainless, in matte finish with the options of Ultem tanks. The price is $30USD, which is about £25GBP.

The tank has a 4ml glass bubble with an extra spare glass, which carries 2ml of juice.

The Is a coil which Is 0.36ohm and some cotton to get you up and running.

There are loads of spare O-Rings, screws and screwdriver.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0770.JPG

The Build

The build quality as usual from Hellvape is bang on, Alex Vapes managed to work well with Hellvape and get it right. You can easily disassemble the tank with no issues and it is so easy to change the coil. It was easy to build on and the wicking I managed to get it right first time.

The tank size is nice and sits lovely on all mods. I used which was the Minikin for this review and the legend.

So, I’ve tried the tank in numerous stages see below;

30w - needs a bit more rampage! However, It is there…with flavour and minimal cloud.

35w - this is my go-to vape on this good on both cloud and flavour.

40w - It is perfectly warm, flavours come through nice too.

45w - You can get dry hits and sometimes-mute flavours. Needs to be soaked more between vapes.

When priming the cotton it took about 2minutes before the flavour was correct to the bottle name. I liked how this performed straight away. quick cotton change and boom, I was changing the cotton every other day due to sugar content of the liquid but this Isn’t an Issue as such.

The airflow is great and I am happy with how it mixes well with the flavour. The airflow when fully open is not too much, slight whistle at times, but I reduced it to halfway and it still performed well. I used my usual 70% VG 3mg most of the time and try to restrict the sugar but when you love something it has to be done! No issues on this tank at all for flavour and burning.

resize_DSC_0772.JPG
resize_DSC_0773.JPG
resize_DSC_0774.JPG
resize_DSC_0775.JPG
resize_DSC_0776.JPG
resize_DSC_0777.JPG

Pros

· Solid inside and out…

· Lovely finish

· Amazing flavour

· Filling is easy

· Good cloud production

· Smooth airflow

· Excellent build quality

· Easy to wick

· Single coil

· The drip tip

Cons

· None yet

resize_DSC_0778.JPG

Conclude

I am a huge fan of Hellvape, always have been love what they bring to the game and It’s great to see things like this being released. The design is nice and I love the single coil option it’s awesome….

I am currently using this tank and have been on and off, I still seem to be going back to it due the quality of flavour, and the cloud is a dream. It really is so smooth and I must say it’s a dream flavour chaser to all aspects vaping. In addition, so far this is not exaggerating I have had at over 4 weeks usage of this and not had a single leak, maybe down to my wicking but still It’s been a dream.

Now would I buy it? For sure, you only need this as your single coil option, for an entry RTA, It’s a banger!

resize_DSC_0771.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – AsMODus Minikin V3 - Brown
Tank – Hellvape - Destiny RTA – SS
E-liquid – Joes Juice - Minted Murray - 70/30
Coils – Hellvape – 0.36ohm Fused Claptons – 35-45w
Batteries – Sony VTC5a 18650s

Thank you to Ema @Sourcemore for providing the product for review use code DEST

Back
Top Bottom