What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub Ohm Dovpo X The Vaping Bogan - Blotto RTA - Black

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
I’m finally blotto’d dickheads…

So, The Bogan himself has been wanting something which is going to work and something which is going to be a game-changer…he knows his stuff and he knows it is risky a reviewer producing a tank and giving it to other reviewers to scrutinise. But he knows what is needed and he knows what’s going to work…hats off to this collab…

resize_DSC_1037.JPG
resize_DSC_1038.JPG

Out the Box

The Blotto RTA comes in 4 different colours. Black, Gunmetal and Stainless Steel along with the new Pink splash 'Splotto' a collab with the Bearded Viking! The price is $40USD, which is about £33GBP.

The tank has a TPD 2ml glass along with a 6ml bubble glass and an Ultem 6ml bubble. There are loads of spare O-Rings but no coils which are a shame as I’d like to see what coil this would be easily paired with. For me, I just dropped some fused claptons in to get it right that way.

A first in the box is a nifty bottle opener, this guy is an IPA guggler and he needs to open a bottle! The tools to accompany the extras.

The size is 25mm but with great height looks the dogs!

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_1039.JPG

The Build

Well, here we have the innovation in RTAs…the build quality as usual from Dovpo has been next to none and I can say they have put every effort into getting their hardware right and managing it well. You can easily disassemble the tank with no issues and it’s so easy to change the coils once you’ve got the right size that is. The cotton takes no time in changing either which is a bonus too. There is a right set up for getting the coils to sit nicely under the airflow anchors which direct air from the overall

The tank size is nice and sits lovely on top of the Foxy sometimes it has toppled over, but it looks awesome!

So, I’ve tried the tank in numerous stages see below;

50w - Great flavour and amazing sweet spots

55w - Nice and warm with a creamy cloudy which is spot on!

60w - Its perfect warmth flavour is still there and cloudy

When priming the cotton, it was instantly, and it worked amazing got to say. First time round I had beginners’ luck in wicking the bad boy. Now the flavour came through quite quickly and the clouds were huge! The juice last quiet well at times I was like where has the juice gone and realised; I couldn’t put it down. The cotton I used was ‘Cotton Gods’ first time then dropped onto some ‘Swag’, hard to say which is best but both worked lovely.

The airflow is amazingly great and I’m really happy with how it mixes well with the flavour. Is not far from 360 degrees how they have managed this is something else I must say! I used some dripping liquid which worked well. Didn’t worry about the sugar content either as I knew that it wouldn’t matter if I wanted to drop a wick in. No issues on this tank at all for flavour and burning, perfect for me.

resize_DSC_1040.JPG
resize_DSC_1049.JPG
resize_DSC_1046.JPG
resize_DSC_1042.JPG
resize_DSC_1043.JPG
resize_DSC_1044.JPG

Pros

· Huge 6ml e-liquid capacity

· Solid inside and out…

· Lovely finish

· Amazing flavour

· Filling is easy

· Good cloud production

· Smooth airflow, superior

· Excellent build quality

· Easy to wick…once first done

Cons

· Bottom airflow leaks slightly, if wicking isn’t right

· Ultem tank can spin, even when tightened

resize_DSC_1045.JPG

Conclude

So, it’s not every day you get a Dovpo product. This is a banger and I’ve got to say I’ve had no dry hits yet and the flavour just keeps on coming. There is one niggle which is the slight leaking from the bottom airflow maybe it’s down to my wicking, maybe it could be the ultem. Who knows? But that isn’t an issue pair it with a legend and you’ll be fine. The build deck is easy enough to build on. I would recommend using either a cutting tool of the bottle opener end.

I’m currently using this tank and have been on and off and I still seem to be going back to it due to the quality of flavour and the cloud is a dream. The flavour has been getting better and better as time goes on and I can say it’s a favourite RTA at the moment.

Now would I buy it. 100% it’s a must RTA and I love the fact that this beauty has been getting better and better as time goes. The number of times I’ve been using this beauty well I’ve lost count. Well done to the Bogan and Dovpo you deserve a Beer maybe a Jackhammer! It’s awesome!

resize_DSC_1047.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Augvape – Druga Foxy - Gunmetal
Tank – Dovpo X The Vaping Bogan – Blotto RTA - Black
E-liquid – Dr.Vapes – Pink Candy – 78/22 3mg
Coils – Geekvape – 0.15ohm Dual Fused Claptons – 50-65w
Batteries – Samsung 25r and LG 3000mah

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-dovpo-blotto-rta-6ml-black-p-15937.html

Last edited:
i need to sub ohm me dick off on this one thanks for the review bud

Love my Blottos. Flavour is bangin’ and airflow as smooth as you like. Got it in black and silver. Will be getting the black with pink splatter when it comes out, to go on his Odin.

Btw, it also comes in rainbow now... and there is a army/racing green one and a purple one coming along side the black/pink splatter release.

Back
Top Bottom