1x Blotto Mini RTA+ 2ml straight glass
1x Bubble Glass Tube 4ml
1x Bubble PCTG Tube 4ml
1x Skull Bottle Opener
1 x Screwdriver T-Tool
Spare Screws and O-Rings
1x User Manual
1x QC Certificate

i was sent out the Blue version for the review.

pic 1 (1).jpg

Specs

Size: 23.4x 44mm
Top filling
Capacity: 2ml & 4ml with bubble glass
Bottom airflow
510 connection
Hybrid Safe 510 (Can be used with mechanical mods)
Dual or Single coil
242° airflow system
Dual diffusion airflow for a smooth draw
Bottom Airflow 26 holes each side

blotto mini.jpg

The Blotto mini rta is a collaboration between Dovpo and Sam Parsons aka The Vaping Bogan.

is available in 5 different colours

Gunmetal Black Stainless Blue Rainbow

dovpo-blotto-mini-colours-696x260.jpg

With the clear glass and ulthem personally i prefer the clear (drip tip not pushed down fully in 2nd pic)

pic 2.jpg

next to big brother as you can see one of the differences is the size overall 10mm shorter than big brother both have Bogans signature skull and crossbones.

IMG_3565.JPG

Exploded view

e view.jpg

Comes with skull bottle opener which can also be also used to cut your coils snip at the red line

IMG_3568_LI.jpg

Easy to take off the top cap to and adjust the airflow with this nice chunky knuling

IMG_3551.jpg

Once the top cap is removed simple quarter/half turn twist you can then fill the tank through these two huge kidney holes no problem whatever size your shotrfill nozzle is,to replace the top just simply align the notches and twist until it locks into place

IMG_3569.JPG

The build quality on this is superb silky smooth buttery threads airflow holes are clean and crisp airflow control rings moves freely no sharp edges anywhere drip tip fits nice and snug but easy pop on and off.

Nice colour matching 810 low profile drip tip

Untitled.png

On the base you will get the skull and crossbones, your serial number, Dovpo branding and Bogans signature

base.jpg

The Build deck

Same as big brother loads of airflow holes and simple to build on wether it be dual or single coil setup.

IMG_3556.JPG

Coiling

I have only used a dual coil set up in this and cut my coils to a leg length of 4mm (used my coily tool not the skull) and got them as close to the airflow posts as possible.
Give them a quick fire up and rake out the hotspots.

firedup.jpg

Wicking

Simply cut you wick to the diameter of the base give it a quick rake/fluff insert into the juice well you dont need much at all just below the ring is perfect

pic 3.jpg

juice the cotton up screw the tank back together and fill up

IMG_3563.JPG

As this is smaller than the Blotto but has exactly the same size build deck and a shorter chimney, the air has less distance to travel and opens up the airflow.
The flavour is superb from this RTA as is vapour production

Verdict

The Blotto Mini RTA has been designed to create the best possible flavor while making it simple to maintain and build on, with this RTA giving you the ability to chose single or dual coil set ups and having a massive airflow system leading straight to the build deck this tank will provide you with phenomenal flavor.

Would i buy one YES
Gets a recommendation from me Its a fantastic RTA

Pros

Build Quality
Easy to coil and wick
Comes with 2 extra bubble tanks
Super smooth airflow
Dual and single coil configuration
Superb Flavour

Cons

:hmm: I cant find any but a niggle would be not supplied with any coils

Last edited:
Great review bud!

Its the next RTA on the list for myself, really like the idea of the airflow wrapping around the coils. And the smaller diameter of this version is much more attractive personally.

Thanks for the detailed review, great job @BigCloud

Great review mate. Still tight on the airflow for me though so going to try 2.5mm dual (again) & single 3.5mm (again) as these worked better on big Blotto.

Thanks for the review. Tbh I’d prefer the grub screws to be Allen key type but other than that it’s my personal nearly all day carry. It’s big brother is my all day.

What I do personally like is the spare bubbles if your clumsy like me it’s good to have a spare

Nice review.

Starting to think may be time to go RTA so may go on my list

Nice review.

Starting to think may be time to go RTA so may go on my list
Certainly worth a shot. Some RTAs are cheap now tbh , £15-20 for the tank £5 basic round wire £10 labbo cotton and that’s you for at least a year. Apart from a small tool set.
Flavour is far superior as well than a lot of sub ohms. In fact when I first went onto rebuildable tanks I had to drop my nic from 6mg to 3mg because of how well they perform.

Certainly worth a shot. Some RTAs are cheap now tbh , £15-20 for the tank £5 basic round wire £10 labbo cotton and that’s you for at least a year. Apart from a small tool set.
Flavour is far superior as well than a lot of sub ohms. In fact when I first went onto rebuildable tanks I had to drop my nic from 6mg to 3mg because of how well they perform.
Only been a member on here a few months and it's corrupting me lol.

Nic is not a problem.
Already down really low.
Get 100ml and add half a 10ml 18mg.

From what I see a lot of on here rebuild coils is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom