What's new

MTL Damn Vape, Diamond rta

eyeball kid

Legend
The super helpful Ella from @Sourcemore has sent me the Damn Vape Diamond mtl rta to show you good folk.
These are my thoughts and may not represent those of potv.
WP_20191121_15_44_36_Pro.jpg

You get the diamond set up with it's 2ml glass option. A bubble glass, spare o rings and screws and a manual. No coils or wicks are included.
WP_20191123_14_39_31_Pro.jpg

This has been designed with help from Jay vape whomever that is, that said he's done a good job.
Nothing overly surprising here. Top fill via a screw top and the deck has a small single under coil airflow which is adjusted by a screw in the side of the deck. This locks the airflow in solid once set so you don't accidentally change it when in use.
The deck is really well built with the easiest post screw set up I've ever used. Solid and secure plus easy to cut any excess wire.
The wick holes are huge for a mtl tank and really lend themselves to wicking thicker juice for those who like to mtl 70/30 vg/pg liquids. Zero dry hits here using a 1ohm 2.5mm kanthal coil.
Some have had issue's with thinner liquid wicking so well it wicks itself out the tank, lol but so far after ten days of constant use I've not encountered that issue.
WP_20191123_14_35_06_Pro.jpg

Really nice tank, found its way into daily rotation here. Looks very compact and smart while delivering a fantastic flavour.
Prime firewater is outstanding in it.
Recommended for sure.

Huge thanks to Ella from @Sourcemore for sending it.
Bargain at under fifteen quid here. Gorgeous tank.
https://www.sourcemore.com/damn-vape-diamond-mtl-rta.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom