What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL Cthulhu Mulan

@quincey43 and @rew vapesourcing still have some squeeze 2 in purple on offer £23.84 delivered using code MAY10 (mine was 12 days for delivery though others took a little longer)
The bottles are soft silicon and theres a spare in the box aswell as a 18650 adaptor. It does have some wieght to it especially with a 21700 battery.
the squonk section on my aegis broke stopping the bottle sealing airtight so now using it in regular mode.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/bargains-deals-and-comps/bargain-basement/members-only/threads/pico-squeeze-2-£19-54-vapesourcing.193925/
Thank you, ordered!

Too many pennies spent this month so this one'll be a pass for me.

Have just ordered a Mulan from Sourcemore. Will see if I get on with it first before investing in a squonker.

Got my Mulan yesterday. Been playing with coil height and airflow inserts. Getting really nice flavour and a very nice draw. Might be able to justify a squonker soon.

Back
Top Bottom