What's new

MTL Cthulhu Mulan

Just had a quick look and boy are some of the squonk mods expensive! I will have to wait until the classies are open again and see what comes up.

Not really got into squonking. Any decent compact squonkers out there? Do you have Pico Squeeze 2?

You know what @quincey43 & @rew.
I love my inboxes but this hasn't missed a beat in two-three years.
WP_20200510_11_07_42_Pro.jpg

Aleader.
Compact, soft universal bottle and zero rattle due to lovely fit and finish.
These where about £20 and assume still are.

@eyeball kid, do you also have the Gaia, if so, how does the Mulan compare? Thanks.
I passed the gaia into a fellow ape. Can't remember who for the life of me but I'm sure it's recorded in here somewhere.
Less airy obviously but the flavour is sharper by far. But a 2mm airflow is really very restricted dtl these day's (almost dtl a few years back).
This is closer to the old split rdta if you ever used one.
Zero wicking issue's though with anything. I've had elements dripper series juice in the mulan (and that's like hair gel) with no problems at all.

Just had a quick look and boy are some of the squonk mods expensive! I will have to wait until the classies are open again and see what comes up.
If your up for some basic regulation (low ohms, short protection and proper fire button these are a frikin steal.
https://www.sourcemore.com/asmodus-luna-squonker-box-mod.html
Most places had these at a hundred notes plus. I've the wood one and love it. Compact and class.
genuinely can't believe they're under £25 quid still. Was sure these would be gone in a heart beat.

Back
Top Bottom