What's new

MTL asMODus ANANI mtl rta

OUch, Duly noted. Just for that I will pair it with a nice DNA mod.
I have to admit. The looks of a tank doesn't bother me much. Thought the old taifuns where ugly as sin but it vape so well I used them for ages.

Now I feel sorry for the mod:)

Shame it’s so wide with only 2ml. Shame it looks like it came from a Lego box. I looked at all iterations and it gives me winky shrinkage each time I look. For the sake of “little Matthew” I’m out.
Pity as it sounds like a very good vape. Thanks for the review though. :) We haven’t had many mtl rta reviews which is a real shame. :(

Shame it’s so wide with only 2ml. Shame it looks like it came from a Lego box. I looked at all iterations and it gives me winky shrinkage each time I look. For the sake of “little Matthew” I’m out.
Pity as it sounds like a very good vape. Thanks for the review though. :) We haven’t had many mtl rta reviews which is a real shame. :(
Thanks bud.
Yeah the topcap is a blinding blunder. Really can't see where they were going. I think they must have had a range of top caps and diffusers in mind. Hope they haven't given up on the idea as the quality is outstanding and flavour spot on, plus topfill is a breeze with no gurgling. I've given it a good three weeks of use too. due to the issue's in China, I didn't want to post the review until I knew dispatch was open again.
I will request some other mtl tanks from Ella shortly as quite a few seem to have gone un noticed.

Thanks bud.
Yeah the topcap is a blinding blunder. Really can't see where they were going. I think they must have had a range of top caps and diffusers in mind. Hope they haven't given up on the idea as the quality is outstanding and flavour spot on, plus topfill is a breeze with no gurgling. I've given it a good three weeks of use too. due to the issue's in China, I didn't want to post the review until I knew dispatch was open again.
I will request some other mtl tanks from Ella shortly as quite a few seem to have gone un noticed.
Yeah that would be good. :)

thank you

cheers for the review it dont look great but might have to pick one up sounds like it could be pretty good

I bought one couple days ago based on these reviews. Very muted flavor. I'd tried 3 different coils, same result. Very disapointed.

Back
Top Bottom