Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review Youde Igo-W3

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers and Genesis Tanks Reviews' started by Mawsley, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

I bought this from Grey Haze.
    It cost me money I could ill-afford and my children went without Coke on their Frosties for six days as a result.
    If you're reading this Northamptonshire Social Services - go suck it. POTV do not hold any opinions about the W3, Grey Haze or the social workers in the employ of Northamptonshire County Council.
    Blue Jasmine by Woody Allen is the biggest pile of crap I've watched this week.

Full review here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can buy one, like I did, here from GreyHaze for £15.99 plus postage.

The end.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raguri

Raguri Nutter!

I look forward to owning it! :D!
    I have money in my account, but no idea how to do a bank transfer/paypal transfer without my card.
    :(

3. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

Ferret.

4. pauly meatballs

pauly meatballs Achiever

Great review mate! I tried the quad coil and it wasn't for me. 0.2ohms is a bit mental. Might try it again in the future with way thinner wire.
    Just watched blue jasmine this morning, it was fantastic, his best movie in years, you're insane!

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Raguri

Raguri Nutter!

Ferret? eh!? :P

6. Tutterz

Tutterz Postman

I was looking at these as I want a new 22mm dripper without breaking the bank, the airholes put me off though, if I wanted to run just a dual coil the way I currently use my own, the airholes sit right infront of the coils. Not too interested about dabbling into the quad coil world yet as even 2 coils kicks me in the throat.

• Like Like x 1
  7. stylezuk

stylezuk Postman

Nice review had for a few weeks and has only hit the shelf due to Atomic, it's a pain in the ass setting up quad coil but when get it running it's a best.