What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Wotofo Warrior

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys we are back with a hardware review.

This rda was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks to daisy @gearbest.com for sending this out. All of the opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's. So let's get started.

So here we have the Wotofo Warrior rda. Price at £26.76. The one I have is black but there is a range of different colours.

So we opened the box and was met with the rda and everything you need to set up the warrior. I am often quite miffed that when you buy an rta/rda that they don't include some coils in the box. Well Wotofo must have thought the same as you get a little bag of coils and even some of the pre cut cotton which is a huge +.

The Warrior comes with the bf pin fitted but also included is a standard pin, 510 drip tip adaptor, spare clamp screws, o rings and a screwdriver.

So out it came with the various bags and we coiled it up threaded the cotton and we took this for a vape.

20180830_151140.jpg

My one came with some ni80 juggernaut coils.

The build deck is a 2 hole system. So the coils share the same hole. But it is quite big so you will be able to get some beefy coils installed. I found it quite simple to coil with the aid of a coily tool.

20180901_192713.jpg

The Warrior has what I call the pin holes airflow. 24 holes on each side. So if you close 6 holes on one side it closes 6 holes on the opposite side. This rda also can be used single coil and has the rubber blank piece. With the airflow being able to be open on just one side.

20180901_185407.jpg

I have kept my coils pretty low so they are in line with the airflow so the coils are getting hit with as much air as possible which is where I've found the most flavour.

20180901_192728.jpg

The rda is a fairly deep juice well. But I have seen deeper.

Also the top cap has locating pins so you can undo the rda with the top cap.

The only major thing I haven't liked with the rda is the drip tip that comes with it is one of them short doc style drip tips. Which for me is just too small but I just swapped it out for another 810 tip.

Overall I quite like the warrior rda and it will be staying in my weekly rotation for now.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

https://m.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_009367578187.html?wid=1433363&lkid=15534186

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom