What's new

Wotofo Troll V2

SirLugg

Legend
The below is my opinion, and my opinion only. I did not receive the item I've reviewed for free- I paid for it with my own money. Please take this into account should you continue reading [emoji2]

So boredom kicks in again and I'm here writing reviews [emoji15]

Ah well. Right- Troll V2. Not the 25mm version I thought I'd pressed go on, I'd actually purchased the 22mm version. Doh.

Firstly if you're after a flavour atty this ain't it. It's not bad flavour at all for the type of market its aiming at, but if you want nice flavour and big clouds head over to the Kennedy/Tsunami section.

So it sounds like this dripper is off to a bad start? It's not because it's doing exactly what I bought it to do. I wanted another dripper with airflow for days that I could stick a series style build in and really throw some wattage at. And it does that perfectly. Although I like nice flavour, of course I do, who doesn't?, production is as important for me as I get part of my Vaping satisfaction from getting a lung full of tasty vapour.

I kid thee not this thing is awesome at what it does. I've had the 'comp coils' that come with the rda in it for three weeks which is something I don't normally do but they looked decent (for a change) so I went with it. They appear to be 26 or 28 gauge twisted 6 wraps. Duals come out at just over .25.

The airflow wide open is massive- it's like having a snorkel in your mouth with the wide chuff cap. They say one airflow is for flavour one is for clouds? In my opinion it makes no difference with either- it's just the horizontal airflow make more noise. The velocity style deck has nice big post holes and is a doddle to build on.

Juice well is massive. I make it around 6mm but that's a novice measurement. I can fit a solid 2ml every time in there and even at 120 watts plus you've got 8-10 pulls before you drip again.

Wattage? Obviously coil dependant but if you want to use this wide open you really, really need to ramp it. I like a warm vape but at 100 this is still cool ish. I've been using it mostly at 120-130 and it's great.

So I like it. The flavour is a solid 6/10 which for this type of atty isn't bad, but the production? I've only got one more dripper that'll put this to shame,and I've amassed a cloudy little collection, so production is a 9. All day. Impressive. Build quality is also excellent. Triple o rings on the base which keep everything nice and secure, nice large chuff cap and tasty little engraving on the barrel.

If you want a chucker, with decent flavour then for under £25 you could do a lot worse. If you like big coils, with big wattage that just performs then for its price this could well be a welcome addition to your collection.

The good news? @gearbest have it for under £12 on flash sale here.

http://m.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_366476.html

Billy bargain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom