What's new

Review Wotofo Serpent Elevate

Nice review. I do love the way the dark frosted tank looks
20181110-114649.jpg

Nice knurling looks clean and understated ......... Even the bubble glass looks tolerable and I've never been inclined to say that

Thank you for the review bud, i think youve done enough to persuade me that i should purchase one. Been thinking of getting a single coil rta and this seems to fit the bill. As usual with wotofo, the tank certainly looks good!

One question, does that cotton and coil come with it? Or are those separate extras?

Last edited:
Thank you for the review bud, i think youve done enough to persuade me that i should purchase one. Been thinking of getting a single coil rta and this seems to fit the bill. As usual with wotofo, the tank certainly looks good!

One question, does that cotton and coil come with it? Or are those separate extras?

You get coils & agleted cotton with all Wotofo RDA/RTA's. The extras that come with their kit is fantastic. Extra coils & cotton can be bought later & their coils have been spot on so far.

You get coils & agleted cotton with all Wotofo RDA/RTA's. The extras that come with their kit is fantastic. Extra coils & cotton can be bought later & their coils have been spot on so far.
Glad to know buddy. Definately helps make my decision easier. Il be ordering one soon me thinks

Another great review mate.... Started getting more into my single coil jobbies of late... May keep this one on my radar [emoji106]

Nice review and I'm happy this has turned out to be good as I do love me a top airflow tank.

Back
Top Bottom