What's new

Review Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA

to be fair I got a box full along with the rda…..it be fair, if its muji then its very decent
Nothing wrong with the Wotofo cotton but at 40p a wick was looking to use the 3 ton of Muji I have. The supplied cotton is supposed to be a mix of cotton & wood fibres but seems to do the job fine.

Nothing wrong with the Wotofo cotton but at 40p a wick was looking to use the 3 ton of Muji I have. The supplied cotton is supposed to be a mix of cotton & wood fibres but seems to do the job fine.
I have a spare room that is just for muji cotton

To be honest as long as you have enough cotton in it's hard to go wrong with this. My issues seem to be almost entirely down to a slight kink in the mesh when I caught it removing the top cap causing the mesh to heat unevenly. Once I'd figured that out I've had no issues hence getting a second one. I was lucky to get one pre-release so had a week or 2 playing with it before it hit the shops. The @WotofoOfficial rep on here has been helpful with pointers too.

To be honest as long as you have enough cotton in it's hard to go wrong with this. My issues seem to be almost entirely down to a slight kink in the mesh when I caught it removing the top cap causing the mesh to heat unevenly. Once I'd figured that out I've had no issues hence getting a second one. I was lucky to get one pre-release so had a week or 2 playing with it before it hit the shops. The @WotofoOfficial rep on here has been helpful with pointers too.
have you used it in squonk mode or normally?

its a very able "normal" RDA......
It's a very good RDA & looking forward trying a coil in it. Problem is I'm enjoying the mesh too much at the moment. Haven't tried it on a mech yet as it's doing just fine on reg mods.

I've been eyeing one of these up but with my very bad experiences with the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA I'm put off, thought the spring loaded base in this sounds ideal, it didn't matter what cotton or how much the V V Mesh always sagged and the mother of dry hits, closest I've come to throwing an atty through the window, going to use it as a 'normal' coil RDA.

Got a Profile in my FT basket, living up to my name; can't you get 2 wicks out of one branded cotton? it looks long enough.

Back
Top Bottom