MrTeaTime

Legend
6FB765DD-54E2-4A35-BB8B-45BD5044FC0E.jpeg
F7951494-560D-468B-B864-E91E83777CB0.jpeg
FFE258CE-B6A2-44B8-8B49-CF2ACCCFBC32.jpeg
DB002AEE-55ED-4748-AE90-E8F3CD303498.jpeg
B6131581-CEA3-4EE8-A45D-CA6B4E791F02.jpeg
62114BC7-BC0B-493D-B1BE-8091C088C402.jpeg
After my recent “break” *cough* I had some time to finally get round to reviewing.....I do do this for you good people on this fabulous forum, and not for my own selfish although well intentioned motives..... ;)

So what we have here is a TPD compliant sub ohm tank with a *sigh* 2.5ml capacity. Top filling, bottom airflow and a nice wide bore driptip, that has a 510 connection which means that you can chuck your favourite 510 driptip is you so wish. I happen to like the one which came supplied.

There are a few features in this tank which sets this apart from others. The actual top cap is a push down and twist....no faff with screwing it on.

Now one negative I have on this tank is the juice inlet....this (as well as a few other newer TPD compliant tanks) is to small. It’s perfect for tiny tiny 10ml bottles with tiny tiny needle tips to get your juice in, but if you use bigger bottles with even a slightly larger tip, you are literally gonna have to jam your tip in there whilst you fill up. Shortfill or even 30ml unicorn bottles were very snug , and on a few occasions when I’ve not got the tip “balls deep” in there, it’s dribbled down the side....and no one likes to do that do they?

The tank is very well put together and is off a very decent quality....it’s build like a tank. The glass is nice and thick and has survived being thrown about in my rucksack for a few weeks. The finish on the tank is also made to withstand a good few knocks as even after heavy use for the past couple of weeks it still looks new.

The tank is easy to disassemble and clean, and goes back together like a dream.

Now the measure for any sub ohm tank is always going to clouds and flavour....plus it also needs to be leak free. Happily, thIs tank delivers on all three fronts.

Aside from the lack of juice capacity, this chucks like a dream, and the flavour isn’t half bad either. The coil in this is actually a very nice coil. The 0.15ohm SS coil will mean that you will need to give it some welly to get the best out of it. My own personal “sweet spot” was at 115w. The flavour was on point and the clouds were cloudy :)

Obviously at this rate I’d watts the vape was warm, but I would personally recommend a wattage if no lower then 85w to really give this tank any justice at all. Please, if you have a mod that’s not capable of going north of 80+ watts then try the 0.40ohm coil and NOT the 0.15ohm....

Now, a funny thing about the 0.40ohm coil is that it’s actually on point with the 0.15ohm one, which actually surprised me. You will still get the same very decent flavour, and clouds, although not the same volume, but to be honest that’s not always a bad thing.

Now, back to the 0.15ohm coil....it drinks juice, absolutely drinks it. We’re talking dripping volumes of juice here. Oh and be very very careful of getting a dry hit if you forget to top up with juice. SS has a very special way of messing you the fuck up...it’s monstrous, plus your coil will never recover from it :D trust me, I learnt the hard way

All in all @Vaptio have produced a tank that delivers on many many levels.....

Nice review Shawn. I concur with you on the 0.4 coil.. Its no shrinking violet is it.. As you say the 0.15 drinks the juice like Oliver Reed on a bender.. The 0.4 that came with mine had a dry hit and never recovered.. Stripped it apart and they look easily rewick-able. Hmmm not so much.. Burned straight away. I will try again tho..

I totally agree, the 0.40 coil is good man...and it does look easy to rewick....

The 0.15 on the other hand looks a little more challenging to rewick

I totally agree, the 0.40 coil is good man...and it does look easy to rewick....

The 0.15 on the other hand looks a little more challenging to rewick
Fuck I don't think I'd even entertain trying to rewrap the 4 tiny coils in the 0.15
Using a smok q2 0.4 ohm at the moment till I crack rewicking the vaptio coil

I did rate the 0.4 coils in the baby beast. Bizarrely for smok loads of flavour and decent wicking. Nice one.

2nd attempt at rewicking still produced burnt taste within minutes. Even after I torched the coil.. I'll leave it there I think :confused:

Back
Top Bottom