What's new

Review Vandy Vape Pyro V2 BF (Squonk) RDTA + Guide

Funnily enough I tried one over the weekend, it was definitely worse, I tried a single Alien Ni80 came out around 0.3 ohms yet still needed more power to get any flavour, the downside is it didn't keep up with the wicking, flavour was also weaker which I can only assume was the airflow.

I tried it for a couple of days, just didn't enjoy it so I stripped it down again and put 2 coils back in, all is well again.

Thanks for reply,
I've just got mine V2, put one alien into it (just because I don't want to power it up high)
well, IMHO, it's good, I mean it does vape and flavor is pretty normal for me, I could be better, but for that I should put two coil, obviously

Update for anyone that's unfortunate enough to have the TPD edition, I broke my glass so had to replace it with the abysmal TPD plastic 2ml (seems less) and it ruins the vape, it may as well be an RDA as you have to keep squonking and the juice doesn't flow as good.

I've ordered 10 new glass replacements so if anyone is stuck with the TPD drop me a PM and I will send you a freebie as I will never get through 10.
(multi coloured selection so I hope you like Pink as that's the first to go!)

Only just ordered them so could b a couple of weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom