What's new

Review Ulton pocket single coil rda with b/f pin

crustyfolker

Veteran
Hi apes, here is my review of the Ulton Pocket RDA which was kindly sent to me by Jieyan (Doris) from 2fdeal. As Always Thank you Jieyan for your kindness.

Whats in the box.

The box is a 2 piece sliding plastic box that pulls apart.

1 Ulton single coil rda
1 B/F pin
2 spare screws
2 spare orings for the deck and 2 for the drip tip.

About the Pocket RDA.
9977b74818.jpg.240x240.jpg
df7578196f.jpg.240x240.jpg

So the Ulton pocket rda This si a clone of the Crafters Den Pocket RDA, Thanks to @domejunky for that info. It is a 22mm dripper which weighs 45 grams and comes in silver colour with a black drip tip i am guessing it is stainless steel RDA as i can't find anything about the materials used.
It is a single coil MTL dripper if the top cap is placed where it is meant to be. and it is like a Qatty rda where you line the caps air holes up with the deck air holes or you can turn the cap to your desired vape, even close off air intake if you wish to. i have been using it on my noisy cricket but most of the time i lined the holes up to hit the side of the coils giving me a restricted lung hit.
The deck has a nice decent size juice well and has two screws to hold the coil down on one side of the deck
0148d078e9.jpg.240x240.jpg

You can use the ulton Pocket as a standard dripper or a Bottom feed dripper for squonking as it comes with a bottom feeder screw in with the bag of spares. The Pocket gives very good flavour when used as a MTL device but as said i prefer to line the air intake up with the sides of the coils for more vapour production but found this to give decent flavour as well I have used a 0.7 ohm ni80 build with the RDA and found it pretty easy to install. Similar to building a kanger subtank rba if you will.
The top cap is a one piece cap with a changeable 510 drip tip.

Pros

good flavour
looks good on 22mm tubes, Noisy cricket and other box mods including squonkers
Bottom feed pin included in the package
Deep juice well
perfect for mtl stealth vaping
I quite like the look of the RDA to be honest
Great value for money
Well made
Plenty of room for bigger mtl builds.

Cons

not for massive clouds not that you can call that a con.
some people may not like the one piece cap

Conclusion

The Ulton pocket is for MTL vapers and flavour chasers will really enjoy using it. I have enjoyed using the Pocket RDA even though I prefer to vape DTL so i will use this occasionally or when i need to use something for a stealth vape. I feel this is very well made and look great on a lot of devices. How much does it cost? $12.50 so less than £10 for a well made dripper. If you find the Oumier Wasp to airy this would be a good alternative.

link to the product

https://www.2fdeal.com/ulton-pocket...er-rda-w-bottom-feeding-pin-silver_p2912.html

Thank you for reading this short review which is usually the case with an atomiser. I hope you found it useful
See you next time.

Last edited:
Good review. Have you ever used a NarDA? I wondered how similar this was. Just so you know this is a clone of the Pocket by Crafter's Den out of the Philippines

Good review. Have you ever used a NarDA? I wondered how similar this was. Just so you know this is a clone of the Pocket by Crafter's Den out of the Philippines
Thanks for letting me know what the RDA is a clone of i will add that to the review now. Regarding the Narda, i have not used one of those, The Qatty is the closest RDA i have used to the Pocket, as mentioned both the Qatty and pocket being MTL drippers don't match my everyday needs but may get used if i need to carry a stealth vape.

Back
Top Bottom