What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review UD IGO W4D review

Phantom Diablo

Achiever
got this from vapegear priced £15.99 ( along with some lovely juices i will review later)

arrived very quickly all nicely packaged. come with a couple of spare o rings some wick and wire ( drip tip not included )
first thng to note is the quality. typical IGO quality, nice thick SS, IGO logo on the side, 2 air holes and the posts have the holes for the coil and decent screws that arent to small and fiddly. the well is a nice size too and plenty of room to easily build the dual coil without any problems. In fact this has probably been the easiest dripper or atty to build.
took me no more than 5 mins to pop on a couple of micro coils, make some minor adjustments and fire it up 0.8 ohms no hot spots. plenty of room for lots of cotton wool and the air holes being around 1mm give enough flow to create a nice draw without being to tight.
cant see me bothering to drill this out as it will make a lovely all day dripper as is.

popped in some of the colonel custard from Plumeblu and what can i say. lots of plume ( no pun intended) lots of vape, lots of flavour.
some people may think the shape is a little odd with it flaring out like a bellend but in all honesty once on the mod it actually is hardly noticable and looks pretty smart.
if your looking for your first dripper and want the option of doing easy simple single or dual coils you recally cant go wrong with this.

11436889626_28be209e68_c.jpg

11436848254_2d6734c272_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom