What's new

Review UD Bellus V2 Review - Youde takes the Bellus into 2017

Love him or hate him. The man is consistent.

I don't love or hate him.....I don't even know him.....your hero can drama it up with the best of em.....poor wee lamb took a hit for the team...ma arse..he over stepped the mark by goading another member...who may or not be an arse...I don't him either..but I very much doubt the two will ever be bum chums..:D

I don't love or hate him.....I don't even know him.....your hero can drama it up with the best of em.....poor wee lamb took a hit for the team...ma arse..he over stepped the mark by goading another member...who may or not be an arse...I don't him either..but I very much doubt the two will ever be bum chums..:D

Fair enough.
But who denotes where the mark lies?

Nobody does the right thing all the time. We all push things and generally make a dog's arse of things some times. I don't share his vape style, I don't agree with many of his juice choices let alone his personal ones but on this occasion he is my hero. Nobody can tell me any different. But as I said before I completely agree with junglists action. What a contrary cnut I am.
The good news is nobody but mrs kid has to put up with me.

It's not a big deal, on the guitar forum I used to go on 'temp-bans' were dished out all the time as a way to let people cool down.

I think most of us were given a few days off at some point..... I'm surprised it doesn't happen here more often to be honest. :)

Back
Top Bottom