What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review UD Bellus V2 Review - Youde takes the Bellus into 2017

1vdx9d.jpg
ive tried to dredge up the fucks to contribute in a constructive way but the mere mention of the v word drives it all back down so ill just leave an image

Vic has apologised for getting the person wrong on FB and removed @OccultScientist's name so that is good enough for me and the most we can ever expect from Vic so job done. I will be going through the forum tonight to remove all of his threads as he has not contacted me so far to say otherwise.

Don't like the idea that @MrTeaTime has been banned as i think thats wrong even if its only 7 days, its still wrong
Mr teatime will have no problems. He is a smart dude and knew he was sacrificing himself for the principles he holds dear. I've never ever seen him been snide and makes sure he says what he means. He will be back in a few day's as normal and never hold a grudge as he will I do not doubt agree with junglists position.
Kudos our hero.

Mr teatime will have no problems. He is a smart dude and knew he was sacrificing himself for the principles he holds dear. I've never ever seen him been snide and makes sure he says what he means. He will be back in a few day's as normal and never hold a grudge as he will I do not doubt agree with junglists position.
Kudos our hero.

???

Don't like the idea that @MrTeaTime has been banned as i think thats wrong even if its only 7 days, its still wrong
I totally believe that junglist did it for all the right reasons...he has got to take a totally fair stance on the situation without personal bias.

I am sure MrTeaTime will be back soon, totally unphased by this and calling everyone worse than shit as usual lol

Back
Top Bottom