What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review UD Bellus V2 Review - Youde takes the Bellus into 2017

Man I need to get to another VapeyJacks meet soon - I miss your particular brand of straight talking :D

Likewise fella - it's been too long :D

You heading to Expo btw? Nigel and me heading down on the Sat, hopefully have Eddie May in tow too. :)

Same old bollocks. Vic causing drama and blaming everyone else. And Victor, we will be at Expo if you have a problem come and see me. I'll be more than happy to tell you to get fucked to your face. You are a blight on a great community in my opinion and hopefully you will dissappear like you did with the last scene you caused drama in.
Almost everyone gets along so ask yourself why you don't.

You seek approval in numbers only to make up for being a horrible little spunkwomble. You've had plenty of chances to come good in everyones eyes but the drama llama just has to re-surface every now and again and most of us can't be arsed to bother with you anymore. I personally blocked you from our group and the YouTube chat because all you want to do is chase an extra view wherever you can. You think you deserve respect because of a few subs. It doesn't work like that I'm afraid so steer clear of us and we'll do the same but I already know you'll carry on causing drama because you like it. Either way, we aren't bothered by you in the slightest. I actually quite like it when you slate us and our brilliant vape show and community.

Last edited:

You heading to Expo btw? Nigel and me heading down on the Sat, hopefully have Eddie May in tow too. :)
Currently unsure - I may go actually .. be nice to goto one of these things as a punter, just for the craic kind of thang.

How are you getting there ?

hmmmm
possibly! fanx for the offer
I will do my due diligence on if Ive been enforced into anything else that weekend and let you know soonest!

Absolutely no disrespect to the POTV team, having met a number of them at various events I know what they do for the community.

This is also in no way meant to be taken as the view of The Ideal Ohm Show or the community we've built either, it is mine.

Vic, you are a nothing, pretty thick, petty, a bully, a liar and that's the truth. To pretend that I've sent you an apologetic message of any kind, after you've attacked us time and time again is ludicrous. We go to events to meet the people who are willing to give up their spare time watching us, posting, liking and replying on our FB page or YouTube link. I don't approach you at events because that's not why I go, you are a zero to me.

Life is just a ride and you are just another knobhead. Peace

John Martin

Last edited:
Was going through the emails earlier to try and find an order number and I had one from twitter at the start of September with a link to a few of the people I follows recents posts and came across this one, clicked on the link to the Facebook page on the tweet

Glad it's not just us lot that get a mouthful

IMG_4132.PNG
IMG_4133.PNG

Was going through the emails earlier to try and find an order number and I had one from twitter at the start of September with a link to a few of the people I follows recents posts and came across this one, clicked on the link to the Facebook page on the tweet

Glad it's not just us lot that get a mouthful

View attachment 140557 View attachment 140558

Let it go......there are no winners...Tt is serving his sentence...Vic has fked off...its over.

Back
Top Bottom