Vape Superstore
What's new

Review UD Bellus V2 Review - Youde takes the Bellus into 2017

Vape Superstore
@Victor1st is there any chance that you could upload some pics of the tank/mod ?

Especially the airflow and deck? Or even the build?

Many many thanks

AcmeFog
Vape Club
Nope, not fun. @MrTeaTime 7 day ban for goading another member. @Victor1st your post count down to 2. If you don't have the grace to answer my questions then I don't see why we should give you the right to post your videos here. You have not been banned, so feel free to post up any questions or issues in the main fora.

AcmeFog
200w.gif

So I stick with the rules, get attacked twice by the same group, but I have my post count knocked down so I'm forced to post in threads about hand checks...

You got your wish @junglist your finally rid of me.

I want my account deleted and all of my posts removed from the forum. If you cant manage it then I'll just do manual removals of POTV search listings for my reviews on here.

Nice to see Planet of the Vapes is still the "community" it's always been...

E-liquids.com
To be fair @Victor1st you weren't attacked by a group
@junglist kept a thread open the other day as he wanted to give you the courtesy to reply which never came
And this here can hardly be described as an attack

I don't think you are being forced to post about anything I think it's more to do with common courtesy

There is very much a community on these forums and it is really unfair to tar everyone with the same brush

Surely you can see that ?
And listen I'm not trying to cause bother but more be a voice of reason

Back
Top Bottom