What's new

Review UD AGI Rebuildable Tank/Dripper

agi(2).jpg
I bought this from Grey Haze Ecig Store for £16.99 It came with the tank a little spares bag with 4 o-rings,1 spare genesis screw,2 spare plug screws,a spare screw for dripper posts,a spare spring and a 1.5mm allen key for the plug screws plus some mesh wick and wire.
This is a very versatile little atty as it can be used as a dripper with the top deck only or as a genesis tank with mesh or it can be coiled across the dripper posts with silica wick down through the plug holes the tank is glass so won't crack with the Tank Cracking juices.
I did have to modify it however as the centre post is bridged with a spring and if attempting to use as a tank below 1.2 ohms the spring buckles, I modified it by cutting the post off a kanger protank head and sliding it over the inner post.
It is really easy to coil and wick and I would reccomend it to anyone looking to get into rebuilding as the versatility of dripper/tank hybrid means you don't have to buy both.

That was cheap mate, I paid over £30

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You should show us pics of your modification @Ninjaassasin1983 as I watched a reviewer of this on youtube who reckoned it wasn't good due to the spring causing big voltage drops

I'm using this as my main dripper, I broke the glass tank before I had chance to try it in genny mode though. Drilled out air hole to 3mm with a 1.2ohm micro coil, it's my favorite set up! However I really can't comment on it in genny mode, I didn't even get chance to try and set it up as I dropped the tank as soon as I received it in the post!

I used the method of cutting the tip off of a 14 gauge needle and using that for the center post to replace the spring, works a charm.

It was a while back, I think it was about 11mm, but if you are unsure, cut it at about 15, and then work down if you have to, I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom