What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Tobh v2 RDA (clone)

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG Tobh V2 RDA (clone) https://www.fasttech.com/p/1689300 £6.12

This will not take long as this is 1.1 clone of the TOBH v2 and there are already loads of reviews of the original out there.

and this functions the same way so what i will do is put the pics up first.....................
BeFunky_DSC03951.jpg
yes it has the copper contact ........................

BeFunky_DSC03952.jpg
cooling fins just as the original...........

BeFunky_DSC03953.jpg
the deck has a good size juice well ......................

BeFunky_DSC03954.jpg

Dome shaped chamber and triple air holes x2, so in short its a no brainer at £6.12 with free delivery

all the best :thumbup:

Nice! Ordered myself a brass and a stainless. Actually my first time ordering from fasttech, are they normally pretty good? Aware I'll have a bit of a wait. So cheap though!

Nice! Ordered myself a brass and a stainless. Actually my first time ordering from fasttech, are they normally pretty good? Aware I'll have a bit of a wait. So cheap though!

yes they are, and the customer service is good as well, i order lots from them and i have had the odd problem, but it has alway been sorted by them:thumbup:

I have had the odd problem which wasn't always sorted out but as was paying via PayPal it was sorted out through them... was busy holiday period at the time which may or may not explain the poor customer service I received but all was sorted eventually

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have had the odd problem which wasn't always sorted out but as was paying via PayPal it was sorted out through them... was busy holiday period at the time which may or may not explain the poor customer service I received but all was sorted eventually

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

yes it does get a bit mental round holiday season, i have found patience is a must when dealing with the chinese in general,
different strokes and all that:grin2:

Back
Top Bottom