What's new

Review Tobeco Russian 91% clone from Vapor Break

This comes with an ss tank one of the sections of which can be replaced with the spare polycarb section in the box which comes with it, also included is a little spares pack with spare screws, o rings, micro screwdriver, and allen key plus a wick with a coil on it wire and wick quality???.
What can I say about this its really easy to setup did it first time without watching any videos I have it on a 6wrap microcoil with cotton wick and fills underneath by removing the screw, no flooding no dry hits, Great vapour production and great flavour easily the best tank atty i've used yet I would highly reccomend it.
22m diameter on the nose fits perfectly on my nemesis no thread issues only real downside is the mouthpiece which comes with it has a tiny little hole whch causes a little bit of a whistle on the inhale easily fixed though by simply using one of my other drip tips.
Well worth the money folks and soon i'll be tryg it with a dual coil see how that goes.

This review is of a device which I purchased myself and the review is entirely my own opinion and in no way represents the views of the vendor or any other member of planet of the vapes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom