IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0378.JPG
IMG_0379.JPG
IMG_0380.JPG
IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG
Now, it's been a long long time since I've used a tank with stock coils and no rebuildable deck. And the reason is fairly straight forward....it's not the expence of the coils themselves, more to do with the fact that the coils themselves might be described as being "shit" and not very good. And so thus, I have given them a swerve for the last couple of years.

I'm not even going to go into the fact that of all the tanks out there "back in the day" the Uwell crown was probably my least favourite tank of all. And so it was with great trepidation, and with me getting all brave that I tried my luck with the Valyrian.

Now those good people at www.elegomall.com got me my Valyrian to me via DHL in 2 days (along with a few other bits and pieces) which I think cost around $12, along with real time tracking so I could see exactly where my parcel was

And so onto the tank. Now firstly, I must thank personally twisted420 for his excellent review on YouTube, I know he's a member on here and reads all my reviews ;)

As you can see, the tank has a few features. Number one is the flip design of the top cap. The tank is filled from the top of the tank, and there is a small little recessed button that you press to open, and viola, it opens. A neat little feature, and one that actually works well and is a nice bonus. The second feature is those little 510 pin air disrupters. There a three options that you can use....no pin, which will obviously allow for maximum airflow, and 2 other pins that slightly disrupt the airflow. Now, I'm not sure if it makes a great deal of difference or not, however, the noise is slightly less so with the pins left in. Flavour wise, I really couldn't tell the difference.

Included in the rather excellent pack, you will get a spare Pyrex glass tank, lots of spare o rings and seals, a spare 0.15ohm coil (along with a 0.15 already installed) a spare driptip (which is a standard 510) alongside probably the most comprehensive user manual that has ever been created for a tank.

The tank itself has a 5ml capacity, which is a right touch as you'll be needing it

Right, from the off, if you are a MTL vaper, then I wouldn't even bother to read on if I was you, as this is an absolute beast of a tank.....

So, after filling this up and leaving it to prime for 20 mins I got to work on it. I started at 60w, and went up until I found my sweet spot of 116 watts.

Thanks to its efuckingnormous airflow, which is massive you can really really go to town with this tank. I vaped at 155 watts for 20 mins, but apart from doing 10ml of juice in that time, I didn't notice any real difference in flavour or cloud production. Although the vape was noticeably warmer, the tank remained cool to touch.

Now, we'll take it as a given that the cloud production was nothing short of epic, I'd even go as far as saying biblical. But what is really surprising is the flavour.

It's not shit

It's far from shit....it's very not shit

Whilst it falls just short of my own build in the supreme, it's not actually not that far behind it. At 75 watts, this tank works fairly well, but if you really give it some welly the coil will really start to sing, and will deliver to you a mouth full of awesome flavour and cloudage.

For $23.29, this tank is way past good value for money. It's nothing short of amazballs. (To get the tank at this price you will have to register at www.elegomall.com)

great review fella.

is this tank along the same lines of the TFV8/12 and Limitless XL

Well done @MrTeaTime - not my bag but it looks ok.

Nice one for not tagging @mattyk2010 and keeping it discreet just saying he reads all your reviews and shit too. Don't want to give his true identity away [emoji6]

That's what I'd have done also [emoji16]

Well done @MrTeaTime - not my bag but it looks ok.

Nice one for not tagging @mattyk2010 and keeping it discreet just saying he reads all your reviews and shit too. Don't want to give his true identity away [emoji6]

That's what I'd have done also [emoji16]
WTF??? What did I do? [emoji23]

Nice review though @MrTeaTime looks like a good tank if your into that shit [emoji5]

i find myself edging ever closer to tanks more and more these days
I wish I could mate it would make my life easier without the constant need to drip but I can't find a tank that gives me the same feeling or flavour of RDA's [emoji20]

Back
Top Bottom