What's new

Review The SXK Kayfun Prime.

@eightbitraptor
I am going to start calling you Dyson turbo [emoji6]

I’ll take that.

My favourite feature of the prime is the little piece of metal over the airflow tube (the piece with the slot in it). It means you can roll a piece of SS mesh into a reducer and put it in the airflow with no risk of it coming out and shorting against your coil [emoji3]

I just had an email telling me that my Prime is on it's way and will be delivered tomorrow,a little faster than Fasttech me thinks lol which I am pleased about as I'm pretty excited about getting this one.:D

Well its arrived and signed for,the next day delivery only cost £2.99 so that's pretty good.
This thing is beautiful,well made with butter smooth threading and has a decent amount of heft to it when held in the hand,in fact it's heavier than some of the larger tanks I have. I have heard some reviews saying that it feels tinny like aluminium but mine doesn't which I am relieved about,mine also has all of the Svoemesto engraving on which is something now missing on some of the others,it also has a picture of a city in Russia with the name of the place underneath but my eyes aren't so good these days to read it properly,I will put my magnified headset on later and have a proper look. I am going to strip it all down later and give it a good clean although it looks spotless and put a little build in it to try it out,I've got to go out first :( So far I am very pleased with this purchase,I will try and put some pictures up later,this old iPad camera isn't up to much so I will borrow my Mrs new iPhone lol.:27:

Back
Top Bottom