What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Omega clone RDA by EHpro

pauly meatballs

Achiever
e6t0dy.jpg

Hi everyone, just a quick look at my latest shiny thing, the Omega rebuildable dripping atomiser by EHpro.
This was purchased from kernowvapes for £17.99 plus postage
Some specs:

dual or single coil
adjustable airflow
Polished Stainless Steel
Diameter: 22mm
Height: 30mm

It came in a little box with 2 drip tips, a little bag of o-rings, some wick and wire.
The first driptip is pictured above, the second one is insane, here it is:

2eyl2fl.jpg

Note in the first 2 pics the enormous airholes in the topcap. Now see how small the corresponding airholes are in the deck:

2s7vuw2.jpg

The deck airholes in the original omega are much bigger, more like the holes in the topcap.
It's no concern to me as it's still quite an open draw, you can easily manage a lung inhale if you so desire.
Strange design though. If you look again where those deck airholes are in that massive drip well. Your juice reservoir necessarily has to be lower than those holes or it's going to leak out those holes. I imagine in the original with the bigger holes that problem would be way worse.

Nice and roomy to set up. the topcap slides on and off very easily. I'd imagine that replacing the o-rings would stiffen it up but it doesn't bother me.

I've tried quite a few drippers now and as much as I like them, I don't know that there's a wild variety in vape quality between them. I like my igo-w, my trident clone and my dominator as much as this one.
A big part of it is the appearance, and this one can't be beat on a 22mm mod.

14addlj.jpg

As whit77 astutely pointed out, the topcap slides over the deck completely giving a nice flush look. It didn't need any polishing on my behalf. (semi-annoyed about that!)

Not much more to add, it's a cool looking dripper that will look ace on your 22mm mod, the 2 drip tips and spares make it a real bargain plus there's no waiting for the slow boat from China.

Thanks for reading guys, please take the time to leave a comment,

have a great day,
Paul

thanks for the review pauly! and that piece of brass is sorely missed. thank you for using it in every photo:-)

great little review pauly.....it looks stunning and for size ill def be ordering...also like how the shorter drip tips make it look as one :)

the air holes do kind of make it a bit silly though :(...and it would need to kept upright too :(

that said ill be ordering :)

thanks for the review pauly! and that piece of brass is sorely missed. thank you for using it in every photo:-)

Thanks Vern, and thanks again for your generosity, auctioning that lovely mod for charity. It's become my favourite mod, I finally see what the fuss is about!

some kid may have shoes now when he didnt before..so its all worth it.

good loking dripper...have the posts got holes in them or do you twist the wires around the screws and tighten down? sorry if this was covered before

great review pauly :thumbup: can you have one hole shut off for single coil :)

Yes bud, didn't make it clear with the pics. There are 3 holes in the topcap. You can choose single or dual airholes.

- - - Updated - - -

some kid may have shoes now when he didnt before..so its all worth it.

good loking dripper...have the posts got holes in them or do you twist the wires around the screws and tighten down? sorry if this was covered before

holes mate, should have taken more pics!

Good review mate. And damned good value. I'd be willing to pay the asking price, just for the two sexy drip tips.

Back
Top Bottom