What's new

Review The Hcigar Kraken atomiser bought from Vape Geek

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
This is a review of a product I paid for. I did not receive this free of charge. I did not receive any incentive to purchase from Vape Geek. I do not indulge in wife swapping but then I've never received an invitation worth entertaining. POTV do not endorse these words nor do they hold sexy parties involving jelly and whipped cream...although partial nudity on Skype has been known. I do not recommend having full sex with atomisers unless you have previously obtained their full consent.

889531725_811.jpg

The full review can be found here

“Let’s try something new, let’s do something different” It’s a plea heard from the bedroom of many a married couple in an attempt to spice up a jaded and fading sexual relationship, one which usually involves either another partner, a camera, a wooded area outside or the anus. Sometimes all four. What I can guarantee in this review is that I am not going to lead you up any of those alleyways. Especially the back one.

mbsw-uCmeF1AMl3xjMVb8zg.jpg

The Hammer and the Kayfun 3.1 blew me away with the quality of their builds in comparison to the crap on FastTech. And I’ve bought a lot of crap from FastTech…see my upcoming review of the Bliss atomiser and the Pisces clone as cases in point. When Vape Geek announced they were stocking the Kraken clone it became a must have. Two atomisers I have lusted after for a while were that one and the Prometheus – and the later is coming soon too!

Let’s just take a few minutes to dip into the world of the FastTech Kraken:

I’m led to believe, by those who have seen such things online, that sexy parties are not about copping off with someone who is better looking than your partner. Apparently most participants are only better looking if compared to the piles of rubbish and effluent to be found outside most 3rd World cities. This then doesn’t seem to be the point.

krak1.jpg

This is a very well-made product, a seriously good vape and (if you’re good with this kind of thing) a 1:1 copy of the atty costing almost a hundred of your finest English pounds more.

You want sex – this Hcigar Kraken is pure sex. You might even want to swap your partner for one.

Great review buddy! I got my Krak yester and I'm really impressed. It's my first hcigar device and I can certainly see what all the fuss was about. I'm not into mesh so set mine up with a single micro-coil with cotton and it's blowing some serious clouds, way more than I would have expected for a single coil.
Great value for money, next day delivery from Natasha @Vape Geek.
Really enjoying your reviews, sorry about the flak you're getting.

2013-12-12 16.16.43.jpg

Last edited:
Great review buddy! I got my Krak yester and I'm really impressed. It's my first hcigar device and I can certainly see what all the fuss was about. I'm not into mesh so set mine up with a single micro-coil with cotton and it's blowing some serious clouds, way more than I would have expected for a single coil.
Great value for money, next day delivery from Natasha @Vape Geek.
Really enjoying your reviews, sorry about the flak you're getting.

It's only from a couple of squeaky cogs, no big deal. If you're not offending someone then you're not doing it right :D

I take it your referring to the reviewed item and not the reviewer?:nicethread:

As ever Mawsley, being a relative new comer to this malarkey, and being a simple country girl who is actually quite happy with an eVod battery and atty, (combined with the fact that I don't listen to a word Andy says when he tries to explain anything else!), most of the technical side of this review flew straight over my head... and, as ever, it made me laugh like a possessed woman and retained you your place on my laminated list! ;)

If anything is going to convince me to 'go advanced' it will be one of your reviews... or being slapped maybe ;)

Aye laddie, yer not bonnie looking, but you paint a pretty picture when you do yer reviews. Another one well done. Makes me want one.

Back
Top Bottom