What's new

Review The Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 from Vape Geek

Great review Mawsley. I just missed your usual jaunty style. You remind me of a great torch reviewer on blf

Good one.. I already got one! Yay! In the postie today.. Just rinsed it et al n now waiting for it to dry so I can use it! My first RBA!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Great review @Mawsley. I just missed your usual jaunty style. You remind me of a great torch reviewer on blf

Thanks. Because it was given by the vendor for review I felt a bit beholden to take it more seriously, didn't really work for me either to be honest. I've got a wedge of stuff to review so I've broken out the port and am hunting for inspiration while swearing at the coils. :D

really liking this atty now that I've figured out which one is the fill hole and which one is the air adjustment hole!

aylnau.jpg

These kayfuns are superb ,and It would be hard to think that the originals could perform any better, I have 2 of the original kfl ( kayfun lite )and 2 of the 3.1 from vapegeek
To me no difference all

These kayfuns are superb ,and It would be hard to think that the originals could perform any better

I was having this conversation at the Vapemeet last night. Some Chinese companies have raised the quality bar so high that the difference between originals and clones on some items comes down just to price.

I think if Svoemesto had made a KFL that didn't leak or a KFL+ that didn't whistle I would be more disposed to support them but, for me, sending gear out for sale in that state lost any credibility they had in my eyes for "quality" and any incentive for me to buy any future products from them. Even if they'd been half-bothered to send out kits FOC to correct those issues it'd have been a start but they relied on the customer to come up with their own fixes.

I don't have a KFL or the like at the moment but when/if I decide to get another one it certainly won't be made by Svoemesto.

Only once did my Hcigar 3.1 leak and that was my fault for not putting enough cotton in and it never kicked up when I was top-filling it either.

Oooooh nice review mawsley
One of these needs to be on my nemesis :D

You don't need one of everything that someone recommends...hang on, what the flip am I saying? I think I'm becoming ill, I'll go for a lie down.

But yep, I reckon once you're happy coiling drippers you'd have no problems with a Kayfun/+/3.1 - go for it. :)

Mawsley, another great review, however a bit muted. I missed the usual tongue in cheek humour that normally accompanies your reviews. I look forward to your next review with baited breath.

Back
Top Bottom