What's new

Review The Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 from Vape Geek

Received mine today, should have received it yesterday but the postie turned up while I was in the shower. Have just bunged in a microcoil and cotton wick. A little trouble setting the airflow screw, be gentle when you do that or it may jam and it's a fiddly job to release it. Other than that this thing looks and performs just like my "Real" Kayfun that cost 3 times as much - and I didnt get the snazzy little case with that. Kudos to Vape Geek...:worship:

Jealousy will get you nowhere @AndyC1971, and I'm sure most people WILL know what a laminated list is, it's only innocents like you who have to ask ;)

Considering I've seen Animal Farm, 2girls1cup and Masters Of Cock I feel like I ought to know what a laminate list is.

But I don't.

You don't know what it is Mawsley?! Best PM Andy then..!! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You don't know what it is Mawsley?! Best PM Andy then..!! ;)

Does it have the brass block in it that iv heard people banging on about?

Does it have the brass block in it that iv heard people banging on about?

No, All stainless, silky threads, only the airflow screw seems to be a minor problem and even that is just a case of don't abuse it...

Mine arrived earlier.. Great atty that is performing BETTER than my KFL+

the build quality is not that of a K, a little off here and there on the base, threads are lovely once cleaned, though my clear section has bad threads and the stainless joiner needs a push on one side to go on, but @Vape Geek have said they will try and get a replacement for me, the airflow on this works well, gets airier than my KFL+ does when it has it's screw removed.. Think i hve a duff KFL+ mind you which is being replaced..

trust me i tried hard to find something that i didn't like to justify the extra cost of my real one.. Couldn't find one really.. Very nicely built.

would i buy another real KF? No
would i buy this one again? Yes and likely will.

Back
Top Bottom