What's new

Review The Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 from Vape Geek

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
If you've read my reviews previously and thought to yourself "that's a pile of bollocks, I don't understand why he bothered" then kindly fuck off and go play with traffic. Of course, it should be pointed out that I am saying this in a very loving way and would like to give each and everyone of you a sexy squeeze. I would like to extend my thanks to Mrs Dangerfield for helping me master the basics of English at Primary School, Mr Devlin for believing in me at a time when I was languishing in bottom set for Physics and to Vape Geek for providing the atomiser free of charge for purposes of review. The words of the review reflect my honest opinion of the device and the vendors and if you don't like them then you are wrong, there's nothing that can be done about it. Continue your slide into whatever substance blots out that ultimate truth. Planet Of The Vapes neither condone what I have written or will stand behind me when I offer you all outside.

hcigkf2.jpg

The full, lengthy review can be found here

Hcigar have, as I mentioned in the review of The Hammer, built a good reputation for manufacturing quality. There are talks in certain quarters that they are starting to suffer from over-stretching themselves in an effort to reproduce a copy of every item out there, but in the main the mention of their name lends a product a level of kudos not associated with the bulk of Far Eastern production. Hits to this blog went up tenfold the minute I added my first Hcigar tag and those pages still accrue views at an alarming rate.

There you have it, your options are the original piece (£66.95 for the Kayfun-Lite+, £112.95 for the 3.1ES), the flawed Tobeco clone, the chrome-plated brass monstrosity which is The Rocket or an Hcigar version wherever you can find it. And, as I have already said, in the UK Vape Geek have their Kayfun 3.1 for £39.95, around three times cheaper than the 3.1ES.

When I opened up the package from Vape Geek yesterday I exclaimed “Oh wow!”. Seriously. The hard-backed zip case is far superior to SvoeMesto’s offering. There is no reason why manufacturers can’t produce packaging like this so people can look after their products once bought.

hcigkf4.jpg

I can say without fear of contradiction that this unit not only exceeds the build quality of the alternatives from FastTech but that it also outstrips the quality of threads on my genuine Kayfun-Lite.

No one could find a bad word for the Hcigar Kayfun other than it being a clone. Someone said they’d wished Hcigar could have just left off the SvoeMesto logo – but even then in a quiet aside admitted they would probably buy one regardless. Everyone recognised the excellent vape it gave.

hcigkf3.jpg

I think that at this price the quality of the build and the performance are amazing. It’s an excellent package and by buying locally you’ll be paying more than from a cheap Far Eastern site but you will have the security of knowing who made it and have the support available should something be wrong.

I think the Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 is an outstanding piece of equipment which will bring you much pleasure, is well-worth the price of £39.95 and is being sold by a company you can hold a lot of faith in.
Vape Geek Kayfun 3.1 HERE

hcigkf1.jpeg

Ordered, hope like you I am more imoressed by this than I am by the KFL+, and I agree with the 'what, a BOX? Is this IT??' feeling you had.

Mr Mawsley nice one thanks as you know I was mightily impressed by your large weapon the other night, truly a fabulous atomiser.. Despite the logo!

What a wonderful bucketful of positivity - thank you peoples :)

Red text on a black background mawsley, bloody awful. Can't read it on my phone at all. Pack it in. It's not big and its not clever

lol

That is because he is on your 'Laminate' list ;)

For those that dont know what a laminate list is.....PM me :D

Jealousy will get you nowhere AndyC1971, and I'm sure most people WILL know what a laminated list is, it's only innocents like you who have to ask ;)

Back
Top Bottom