Vape Club
What's new

Review The Expromizer - first impressions (with pics)

pauly meatballs

Achiever
xkwZ4Gh.jpg

Hi everyone,
Just a few pics and details of the Expromizer by exvape.
This thread is very much first impressions only, I'll update with any issues.

I bought this device from ifancyone for £47.99. It arrived the next day in perfect condition and in a little box.

Doztjmq.jpg

In the box was the Expromizer, some spare o-rings and screws and the old multi-tool.

nBh4Ohl.jpg

A few details:

Stainless steel with polycarbonate tank.
23mm diameter
adjustable airflow
sprung positive post
4.5ml capacity

The capacity can be increased by the addition of an extra tank extension, available from the manufacturer. A full steel tank is also available.

Let's have a closer look at the device:

jXiqcZF.jpg

Our be-shedded hero, Mr Todd, tells us that this device is a combination of certain features found in other well known devices, the kayfun, the taifun and the dream.
The wick arrangement is the same as the kayfun.
The tank filling is the same as the taifun.
The 510 pin is sprung and a juice overflow well is fitted, like the dream.

The Expromizer broken down:
The ring on the left is the airflow control ring. 4 airflow options are available. I'm using the second smallest.

jxbDmQA.jpg

This is early days for the Expromizer, some problems have arisen and are being dealt with by the manufacturer. The driptip hole is a little wide so replacement topcaps with smaller holes are being produced. In the meantime a larger oring (supplied) can be used to make your driptip more snug.
I've tried several drip tips with no probs.

Also, some people have reported tank sealing problems. The problem seems to lie with o-rings too skinny for the job. Larger O-rings are preferred but a simple fix is to double up the o-rings in question. The spares pack contained these extra orings.

hv5gmeV.jpg

Let's have a butchers at the deck:

R3v3p6G.jpg

This is a nicely machined piece of kit, look at those gaping channels! Plenty of room means good wicking!

--------------- Initial set-up ------------------------

Spun up a quick microcoil (9 wraps of 0.3mm kanthal round a 2mm screwdriver)
Easy enough to install this coil, other users have reported flooding caused by too much juicy cotton around the airhole so I raised the coil a little higher than I would normally.

U5cB14W.jpg

My ohm meter doesn't like 23mm atties so dug out the VTR extension to check the resistance:

MsTKxU6.jpg

1.7ohms will do me nicely, I like a mellow build in my RBAs.

Stuffed some cotton through, people seem to be using more than they would with a kayfun due to the larger deck and channels.

87qRSuH.jpg

Dabbed a little juice on the wick.

d9Irlyx.jpg

I heard what a great wicker this RBA is, so I thought I'd put it through its paces with the thickest damn juice around, bobas bounty. Filled the tank up, taifun style with half a bottle of precious bobas.

fqNfscR.jpg

Screwed the deck section onto the tank and bob's your uncle.

p5ubdjL.jpg

Performance, first impressions:

Pretty damn good, been chuffing away for hours on my bobas bounty without a single dry hit. Those cheeky little air bubbles have been regularly rising up the tank, a sign that all is well in my vaping world. Flavour is excellent, on a par with the kayfun.

That's all I have to say for now on the Expromizer, a good first day with a new atty.
Thanks for reading, please feel free to correct any horrendous mistakes I've surely made.
Have a great day,
Paul

oDy66d0.jpg

Vape Club
great review as ever paul.....still dont know why everyone else makes coiling look so simple :(

Vape Green
Cheers Paul. Good review and excellent photos. I've been umming and arring for a few days now. I think you've pushed me over the edge. Oh well, sorry mr bank manager.

Premier Ecigs
Great review think I shall be ordering mine real soon

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

aWaswFM.jpg

Forgot to mention how much I like the sprung-loaded centre pin. What a pleasure to just screw an atty onto a mod and not have to then take it off, adjust the pin for battery rattle, screw it back on, no that's too much, unscrew it, adjust it again..etc etc.
The expromizer just screws straight on with no gap and no rattle!

afdMpXO.jpg

AcmeFog
great review pauly......

i wonder how long before the clone arrives.....

has lovely lines on it too

E-liquids.com
We can add that we've had ours up and running just over 24 hours and its had 3 tanks of juice through it and its fantastic, haven't lost a single drop of juice and not had one dry hit or a gurgle for that matter. great Atty.

Back
Top Bottom