What's new

Review 'The Drop' By DigiFlavour

MrTeaTime

Legend
Every now and again, an RDA comes along that while not being completely groundbreaking, at least brings 'something new to the table' And in my very humble opinion, this RDA does just that....

Made in collaboration with the guys at TVC (The vapor chronicles) and DigiFlavour, the Drop comes in a range of colours...

Stainless steel
Matt Black
Gun Metal
Gold
Blue

The Drop is 24mm and comes with a standard pin and also has the added benefit of a squonk pin (which i'll get to in a bit)

It has dual posts and has nice big post holes to insert your staggered/fused/wankered clapton coils in with ease, and this is where the Drop really excels....as you may or not be able to see from the pics, the ease of which you place your coils is a piece of actual piss....you "drop" them in from the top, and nip your coils from the bottom. It really couldnt be easier :)

Theres plenty of room for even the largest coils, although i should give a word of warning....and maybe this could possibly be the only "con" to this dripper, and that warning is that you really dont want to be putting in a really really REALLY low build in this....not unless you want a really HOT vape. As is normal for me, i put in a 0.12ohm dual parallel Nichrome build in and 95 watts.....mistake....molten chronic cookie :D

I settled on a set of fused claptons at 0.22ohms and a scandalous 65 watts and i got, what i have to say is possibly the finest vape ive gotten from a dripper in a loooooong time. The flavour was on point, it was warm, and the clouds were dense and plentiful, and this again is where this dripper excels.....anything from 65 watts to 85 watts, this dripper just got better and better. I should add that the Drop will get a little warm if you cane it.

So, you have flavour in bucket loads, you have cloudage in abundance, a 7mm juice well, and it looks the absolute bollocks......is there a better dripper out there? im not sure that there is....

Mine was purchased from 3Fvape for $36, but there are many places in the UK that are selling these for around £23

See.....I’ve got a .08 in mine and it’s not hot. Well, it is hot, but it’s not burn your throat out hot. And it’s at 135w.

Did you know you can open the airflow? [emoji50]

Nice review. [emoji6]

See.....I’ve got a .08 in mine and it’s not hot. Well, it is hot, but it’s not burn your throat out hot. And it’s at 135w.

Did you know you can open the airflow? [emoji50]

Nice review. [emoji6]
:D fuck off

AB9AAA8E-6269-4144-8150-09CD9B7F6593.jpeg
368080C7-2862-4E31-97BB-656F8411FBF4.jpeg
7B6C63D5-AFE8-46C3-809B-656A344DEB49.jpeg
E18B0374-A7E8-440B-B07F-5142E737E592.jpeg
431CF20E-5CB6-4193-8142-C8692A8FE288.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom