What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Dead Bunny by Heathen

Yes, most people would agree with that, but I recently asked a guy to put a fiver in Tubby's fund for an item he wanted and I never heard from him again.
Yeah I know I don't like it when people get something for nothing and show fuck all appreciation. Just a PM or something on the forum that they had received it, maybe a pic or something.

Yeah I know I don't like it when people get something for nothing and show fuck all appreciation. Just a PM or something on the forum that they had received it, maybe a pic or something.
I have had exactly this in the past with a Giveaway.
Was a bit miffed to be honest. I'm happy to offer something for free, cover the postage, it's a bit of fun.
It takes nothing to send a PM or post a pic....

I have to agree with @Mawsley. The Dead bunny was so overhyped many of us had to buy it and probably wish we hadn't. The Aequitas beats the bunny hands down although made by the same company. I dunno if the Priest or butcher caps made a difference to the Bunny but personally I think the bunny is very average and nowhere near as good as expected.

I have to agree with @Mawsley. The Dead bunny was so overhyped many of us had to buy it and probably wish we hadn't. The Aequitas beats the bunny hands down although made by the same company. I dunno if the Priest or butcher caps made a difference to the Bunny but personally I think the bunny is very average and nowhere near as good as expected.

I love the Aequitas. It’s everything I want in an RDA. Seriously considering buying a couple more and just saying sod it to the others in my collection. Except for the DR that is.

Back
Top Bottom