What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Atomic RDA clone by EHpro - Hi Def Slideshow

I used 0.32mm kanthal, 8 wraps around a 1.4mm screwdriver. I don't normally vape at such low ohms but wanted to put this little beast through it's paces!
The best dripper I've tried so far in terms of flavour and vapour.

You mention you're new to RDAs Maxcat, if you're going to go for a low resistance build it's very important you use batteries that can handle it mate.
(sorry if you knew that already!)

I used 0.32mm kanthal, 8 wraps around a 1.4mm screwdriver. I don't normally vape at such low ohms but wanted to put this little beast through it's paces!
The best dripper I've tried so far in terms of flavour and vapour.

You mention you're new to RDAs Maxcat, if you're going to go for a low resistance build it's very important you use batteries that can handle it mate.
(sorry if you knew that already!)

Thank you pauly meatballs. Only have Kanthal A1 up to 0.3, will have a go at microcoils later, 0.5 probably a bit low for me. Using Efest purple 35A and Sony VTC4 in 18650 mode Chingray so should be o.k.

Last edited:

Nice one Pauly :thankssign:

I ordered one of these from grey haze last night. Trying to workout when it might arrive - difficult because of the Easter bank holidays!

Is the Big Nasty in your video a clone? I saw myepack have them and was thinking about getting one...

Thanks for the post - cool vid :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Pauly :thankssign:

I ordered one of these from grey haze last night. Trying to workout when it might arrive - difficult because of the Easter bank holidays!

Is the Big Nasty in your video a clone? I saw myepack have them and was thinking about getting one...

Thanks for the post - cool vid :)

Cheers mate, can't recommend this combo enough, 2 cracking budget devices. Check out the big nasty clone review if you have a few mins:

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...21-The-Big-Nasty-Clone-26650-Hi-Def-Slideshow

5xVJqW6.jpg

21rYXcV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom