What's new

Review Smoktech RSST review & coil build.

RicModMaker

Vendor
I've clearly got too much time on my hands so go easy on me, this is the first review I've ever done ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have more fucking time than you Ric cos I just watched it :D Good review though especially for a first. Forgot to add, perhaps a bit more of a camera angle adjustment needed.

Last edited:
I must have more fucking time than you Ric cos I just watched it :D Good review though especially for a first. Forgot to add, perhaps a bit more of a camera angle adjustment needed.

Cheers fella. I agree, the angle needs sorting. I was concentrating too much on coiling it

Cheers fella. I agree, the angle needs sorting. I was concentrating too much on coiling it

Like I say still good, I actually placed a small piece of 2mm wick inside my mesh one when I rolled it, just to keep it off the bottom and help draw the liquid up through. Just as an experiment really as I had seen people mentioning to keep the SS one up a bit.

Like I say still good, I actually placed a small piece of 2mm wick inside my mesh one when I rolled it, just to keep it off the bottom and help draw the liquid up through. Just as an experiment really as I had seen people mentioning to keep the SS one up a bit.

Good idea. If it isn't burnt enough it might cause a short. I'll try that next time although I haven't had the problem.

I just tried the 2mm silica wick wrapped in the mesh. Works a treat. Cheers for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom