What's new

Review Review and rebuild of the Fatty V3 clone

Sorry mate,you started off okay but when you're putting it back together you've got it out of shot.

nice vid danfoshizzle my Fatty arrived today and I agree, class for mouth to lung, great flavour. I have this on my launcher in 18350 mode and its my new fave evening set up.

nice vid @danfoshizzle my Fatty arrived today and I agree, class for mouth to lung, great flavour. I have this on my launcher in 18350 mode and its my new fave evening set up.

Absolutley, its the bollocks as a mouth to lung attie, will experiment with some dual coils at some point, but I am enjoying it too much as a flavour beast at the oment :D

Good insight to this atty. I'm a bit bewildered as to why they made that bottom assembly in that way but i guess they had their reasons.
It's good to see a shout for the single coil build being a winner too & i like the wide gap between posts, looks easy to build. Do you get any leaks at all ?
How you rate it for that price, if it's as good as you say there just can't be any complaints really. £10 !! Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom