What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Pulse-G clone

Yeah it is a couple of mm too long, but it doesnt affect the top cap whatsoever, its still on there firmly :)

Yeah it is a couple of mm too long, but it doesnt affect the top cap whatsoever, its still on there firmly :)

Not that big a deal. Feels solid.
Ive had another little issue too. Have you found it leaks if you leave it laying down? There's a hole through the reducer that buggers up the vacuum in the tank. Had to doctor an old elites cap to make a bung. That sorted that out.

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

I left mine lying down overnight and it emptied the tank. Only time it's happened though and it was my fault

I carry mine in my pocket whenever I go out and don't ever have leaking probs with RSST or AGA T2. I'm glad it leaked before I took it out. It could have been embarrassing having a wet sticky patch on my strides. ;-)

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

Agreed Mawsley. The I-Atty is a pile of shit. The centre post is rubbish and the top screw is too weak. I've got it working but I think it'll get junked soon.

Back
Top Bottom