What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Pulse-G clone

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Blah blah blah bought it blah blah blah my words blah blah blah POTV are innocent blah blah blah don't watch Open Grave, it's terrible

Screen shot 2013-12-19 at 21.35.51.jpg

Vendor: FastTech
Product: Pulse-G genny clone
Price: £8.36

This is really short and sweet, much like my love-making.

1. Buy it
2. Drill out one airhole
3. Sand off the lip on the reducer chamber
4. Microcoil up some .3 Kanthal to 1 ohm
5. Pop in a roll of mesh
6. Pulse the hotspots away
7. Fill with favourite juice
8. Vape

Superb single coil experience at a bargain price, apart from swapping to the Kraken for some Red Lady this hasn't been out of my mouth for over a week. Now they sell replacement tanks for less than a quid too.

Cheers. They look so similar. Hopefully the I Atty will be alright too. Might have to order the Pulse G too. Mad not to I reckon ;) Does that reducer lump make a big difference?

Cheers. They look so similar. Hopefully the I Atty will be alright too. Might have to order the Pulse G too. Mad not to I reckon ;) Does that reducer lump make a big difference?

I didn't think so in the beginning but it does, once this thing is set up properly it rocks. It does need taking time to grind out the hole until it suits and this time I used some diamond tips instead of a drill bit so it was more by eye than measurement.

But once you get it so it's working, it really works. Far better than other single coil gennys I've got. I'm genuinely surprised at the result of the reducer.

I didn't think so in the beginning but it does, once this thing is set up properly it rocks. It does need taking time to grind out the hole until it suits and this time I used some diamond tips instead of a drill bit so it was more by eye than measurement.

But once you get it so it's working, it really works. Far better than other single coil gennys I've got. I'm genuinely surprised at the result of the reducer.

Sounds good. What exactly did you grind out? The airhole or the wick hole?

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

sorry to tell you mate i got the i atty from fastec last week and the quality is crap,the screw in the centre post has just snapped on mine with hardly any force,i also ordered the pulse g and that is quality,chalk and cheese.

Airhole.

Both are tinier than a gnat's dick. The stock screws don't let you move the reducer much to block off the second one but it's so small it makes little difference.

The main one is now around 1.5mm give or take.

sorry to tell you mate i got the i atty from fastec last week and the quality is crap,the screw in the centre post has just snapped on mine with hardly any force,i also ordered the pulse g and that is quality,chalk and cheese.

Oh well. You live and learn I suppose. I'd better order the pulse g then. Cheers big benson.

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

Back
Top Bottom