What's new

Review Pugsley's Super Smooth & Lung Friendly Review of the Wotofo Profile RDA

Ahh no way man where abouts? we go every year for a few days if we can, it's our fave place in the UK, thanks by the way! ;)
South of Aberystwyth most the time, but sometimes venture up Snowdon way, depending on what needs to go where

South of Aberystwyth most the time, but sometimes venture up Snowdon way, depending on what needs to go where
Ahh cool, I like Aberystwyth, lovely place, but we tend to go a bit more north as a rule, we stayed in Criccieth this time, Dolgellau, Barmouth, Porthmadog areas usually but we did a bit more of the Lynne Peninsula this time, Porth Nefyn etc, I'm totally in love with all that side, drives the fam mad when I'm stopping the car every ten minutes and run off down a hill or up on a rock with my camera lol....I'm so sad :22:

Picked this up today at the Manchester vape show as it intrigued me after seeing a promo. Hopefully give it a good run out. Thanks for the review too.

Picked this up today at the Manchester vape show as it intrigued me after seeing a promo. Hopefully give it a good run out. Thanks for the review too.
Man I really wanted to goto that today, it's like 6 miles from my house, but I had too much writing to do, I'm sure it was a blast man, and i'm sure you'll love the RDA ;) cheers!

Man I really wanted to goto that today, it's like 6 miles from my house, but I had too much writing to do, I'm sure it was a blast man, and i'm sure you'll love the RDA ;) cheers!
Lol it was that good I went twice. Sad I know but seemed a good idea. Wasn't as crazy as I thought it'd be after hearing how mad other expo's are. I live 20min away via M60 so easy to get to.

Got to say I'm well surprised with this mesh malarkey. Piss easy to build, although I've had to give the wick 2 short,back & sides as boy does it soak up some juice. My squonk finger will be twice the size if I keep using this as it's working overtime. Be interesting when it comes to rewicking as they only provide one.
Thanks for the review @Pugs1970 , meant I wasn't gong in blind.

Got to say I'm well surprised with this mesh malarkey. Piss easy to build, although I've had to give the wick 2 short,back & sides as boy does it soak up some juice. My squonk finger will be twice the size if I keep using this as it's working overtime. Be interesting when it comes to rewicking as they only provide one.
Thanks for the review @Pugs1970 , meant I wasn't gong in blind.
Always a pleasure fellow Manc ;)

Back
Top Bottom