What's new

Review Pugsley's Ironically named review of the unbelievable DEJAVU RDTA

My OH always takes much nicer pics than me.
Deja.jpg

A gentle reminder for those waiting on one of these. When you first get it don't forget that the base plate is reversed threaded. Don't want to crack the tank in the first minute. :D

Yes, today bud. It's looking like a keeper. Found it a touch challenging to get the cotton in the holes but once in it wicks like a champ. No seepage never mind leaking, cloudy like all fuck and very flavoursome. A win for a change. Have bought umpteen atties over the past year that have been scrapped same day.
Aww I cant wait. As for the wicking, have you watched Adrian's own video for it? He makes it look super easy using the tweezers to pull the cotton through from the bottom...

Aww I cant wait. As for the wicking, have you watched Adrian's own video for it? He makes it look super easy using the tweezers to pull the cotton through from the bottom...
Yes, have seen that thanks. Got there in the end but it surprised me that I was finding it a struggle. Just first build impatience probably. Need to get some of those curved pointy tweezers I think.

Yeah I got the Coilmaster v3 kit a while back on a sale and it is soooo frickin useful, highly recommend. And yeah I did see the reverse thread thing, need to remember that when I get it

Wow... just wow.

Everything, the packaging, the RDTA itself, even the little stand just feels such good quality. Building was soooo easy (although took a while to get hotspots out and the base got REALLYYY hot).

I did a mini Scottish roll wick and did what Adrian did on his vid and just poked the ends through then pulled them out the other side, easy as he made it look!

The vape... jesus... I own Goon 1.5, Clieto 120, Pharaoh etc and this just kicks their ass for flavour, clouds and smoothness. I used Simply Southern - Sugarfruit which is a pretty mild flavour and it was unreal.

I love it. Cant see me ever needing to buy anything new (which is a good thing)
:lovesign:

Wow... just wow.

Everything, the packaging, the RDTA itself, even the little stand just feels such good quality. Building was soooo easy (although took a while to get hotspots out and the base got REALLYYY hot).

I did a mini Scottish roll wick and did what Adrian did on his vid and just poked the ends through then pulled them out the other side, easy as he made it look!

The vape... jesus... I own Goon 1.5, Clieto 120, Pharaoh etc and this just kicks their ass for flavour, clouds and smoothness. I used Simply Southern - Sugarfruit which is a pretty mild flavour and it was unreal.

I love it. Cant see me ever needing to buy anything new (which is a good thing)
:lovesign:
:D Yep. Put a simple 24 gauge Kanthal build in mine this morning and used Muji instead of Cotton bacon, which made wicking easier. Running it at 90-95 watts wide open and it's a helluva vape.
Ordered a couple of these too, as I think they'll look pretty snazzy on the SS.
Deja drip.jpg

Back
Top Bottom