Innokin
What's new

Review Origen V2 - quick first impressions compared to V1 Clone

Dropped the coils level with air hole, changed nothing else and BOOM loads of nice thickness and flavour prefer it now over the first vertical build go figure :)

happy.

Edit: needed allot less cotton in the well as coils were drying up quicker than before for the volume of juice going in:

happy now though:
happy-1.png

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Last post from me in here for a bit because its getting a bit daft, however already ripped out build2 als 0.4 is too hot for me, gone back to vertical added 3coils now 0.8, wicked it like @vaporsizer had done on his first build.

in pic below and was a pleasent vape no longer too hot for me but lacked flavour for me, pulled the tucked into well tails out chopped em back to just wick sticking out the the top of the coil n the flavour came back. (maybe my tucked tails were choking the coil or sommit)

Anyway before this gets out of hand if it hasnt already thats it for a bit:

Tucked tails gone now not like below
DSC_0210.jpg

Sorry for the spam in this thread today but be good for even me to refer back to what worked for me n didnt. :)

Last edited:
@roballan I had the same merry-go-round. I just put a twin horizontal in mine & decided to go up to a higher resistance. It came out at 1.12 ohm & with the wick trimmed short at one end i'm getting a better flavour & iar flow now. It seems to be performing well, thick, dense vapour & consistent but the flavour, not so good, must be missing a trick !

Vape Green
@roballan I had the same merry-go-round. I just put a twin horizontal in mine & decided to go up to a higher resistance. It came out at 1.12 ohm & with the wick trimmed short at one end i'm getting a better flavour & iar flow now. It seems to be performing well, thick, dense vapour & consistent but the flavour, not so good, must be missing a trick !

I sacked off horizontal after my first one which tbh wasnt the fact it was horizontal that bugged me it was shite granted with the coil above the air hole but preformed ok level but was very hot @0.4, I should of just bumped the ohms kept it the same but I didnt, the biggest flavour change for me was the higher ohms back on vertical but not tucking both sides in the well both tucked into well shite flavour one tucked loads I'm a total noob at this so take that with a huge bag of salt but that was my experience.

Still want to try a higher ohm horizontal and + 1 ohm in both. Hey Im getting practice building which is all good for me at the mo.

It's all good man. If anyone can stand up & say there's one way & it's the only way then let them do it but to my mind you only find that sweet spot by trying stuff out.
It's ironic that i can chuck a dual coil in most in-line tri post drippers & get whatever they have to offer straight off the cuff. Land on one that people have been shouting about & i'm up against a wall !
I'll keep on on at mine though because i feel it has something to offer that i havn't hit on yet, plus my taste buds have been poor the last 3 days & i'm hoping tomorrow will bring flavour back. When i can taste my tried & tested devices i'll judge it better then. Cheers dude.

Last edited:
Smoore
It's all good man. If anyone can stand up & say there's one way & it's the only way then let them do it but to my mind you only find that sweet spot by trying stuff out.
It's ironic that i can chuck a dual coil in most in-line tri post drippers & get whatever they have to offer straight off the cuff. Land on one that people have been shouting about & i'm up against a wall !
I'll keep on on at mine though because i feel it has something to offer that i havn't hit on yet, plus my taste buds have been poor the last 3 days & i'm hoping tomorrow will bring flavour back. When i can taste my tried & tested devices i'll judge it better then. Cheers dude.

Same kinda i've left the last build as its a good vape I am enjoying it but I want to try more to see if there is better for me which is not just about setup they will get better guaranteed as I am not the tidiest but improving as I go, I have tried allot less devices than you so my wow might be your wheres it at??? and your Atomic statement is still ticking loud and clear hear, but that will have to wait for now :)

Tha Vapers tongue.... not good.

Edit: and want to try small chages too, not tried mesh (duno if I could face the hassle of it tho but will try once), oand Ribbon which I really want to try as logically it must be good in terms of contact to the wick.

Last edited:
One last point from my previous comments made on drip tip dripping, finally over that been doing it like mad this evening heh, hassle free :)

AcmeFog
One last point from my previous comments made on drip tip dripping, finally over that been doing it like mad this evening heh, hassle free :)

For what it's worth i've got it tootoing. This worked for me & it was the obvious detail that sorted it.

Dual micro coils around my usual 1.5mm (ish) pop rivet shafts, horizontal. 0.30mm kanthal wire, 2x7 wraps. It's 0.85ohm.
Cotton wick much like a normal tri-post dripper & the short end snipped about 3mm away from the coil, the rest down the well. I lifted the coils higher this time & that plus the lower res' build did it. Don't know how i missed it before.

I normally line the air holes of my drippers up with the face of the coil so it hits the middle & goes around but with this rda i'm finding that just a touch higher, not much has done it. The flavour & the vapour all in the right spot now.

For what it's worth i've got it tootoing. This worked for me & it was the obvious detail that sorted it.

Dual micro coils around my usual 1.5mm (ish) pop rivet shafts, horizontal. 0.30mm kanthal wire, 2x7 wraps. It's 0.85ohm.
Cotton wick much like a normal tri-post dripper & the short end snipped about 3mm away from the coil, the rest down the well. I lifted the coils higher this time & that plus the lower res' build did it. Don't know how i missed it before.

I normally line the air holes of my drippers up with the face of the coil so it hits the middle & goes around but with this rda i'm finding that just a touch higher, not much has done it. The flavour & the vapour all in the right spot now.

Interesting cheers, only tried coil fully above or smack on, will give and inbetween a shot.

thanks

Innokin
I reckon it's long gone since I needed a recoil of mine - the cotton and the coils are well manky as I've been using it non-stop for weeks. :D

Back
Top Bottom