What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Origen 22mm Dripper By Nagynorbi

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
Awsesome dripper made by a lone dude somewhere, Hungary, actually, his name is Norbert, as far as I am aware, but it may not be, anyway, you can set this up with a single or dual wick, with single or duel airholes, depending on how you spin the top cap and sleeve.

How you set the coils up is diffo from the usual dripper you get, you could set this up with silica, cotton, or mesh, or some hideous mutant featuring a combo of the mentioned. You set these up horizontally, instead of the usual vertical dripper affair, or the opposite of what I just said, doh, never mind, I still get left and right confused, there are some pissed off people out there that I have given crap directions to unintentionally.

This also has wells that the wicks descend into, this increases the juice capacity of the dripper, which is a good thing, say, up to a mil of juice.

Really smooth vape, I currently have mine set up dual-coil, two pieces of ecowool, wrapped seven times each with .20 kanthal, all from the ubiquitous stealthvapes, coming out at 0.9 ohms, incredibly tasty, not spitty, or in any way angry.

I got this from an Israel outfit, for the equivalent of about £65, they do have a 12% discount code on site too, but I completely forgot to apply it, had a sly word with Alex, who runs the gaff, just asking for some free 18mg Bees Lustful honey juice, because of my idiocy, and he sent me 100ml of it, which is well good, so time for a link: http://www.allforyummyvapor.com/

Of course, as the dude who makes them is a solo dude, the next batch will not be available until February, but it is available on pre-order. Is it worth it, yes, this is special, also, two-tone, polished apart from a brushed sleeve, all steel, apart from the bits inside, that aren't. ie, the brass connection....oh yes, the connection pole you wrap the wires around in the center, you don't wrap them around it unless you want to, it has a hole in the middle that you can pass your wire through instead.
And another thing, the airhole sizes are 2mm, 1.5mm, and 1.2mm.
This is so well made, its having a laugh! Gah!

donkeys.jpg

molested.jpg

ZT.jpg

I paid for this with my own money, the views expressed are not POTVs, they are mine, and if you disagree, you are wrong.

Nice Review David, I would never disagree with you my little ozzie friend :grin2:

Back
Top Bottom